Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,428 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Can Go Nude For Millions Of Naira Because It’s Business…vixen, Shantel Oyinkan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Go Nude For Millions Of Naira Because It’s Business…vixen, Shantel Oyinkan (1105 Views)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line / Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Go Nude For Millions Of Naira Because It’s Business…vixen, Shantel Oyinkan by nollywoodgists(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2017
How long have you been a video vixen?

For about 2 and half years now there are other things you could have done why the choice of being a vixen? I used to be a dancer back in those days and I love being an entertainer and then I don’t really have time for dancing anymore I switch to the modeling industry and because of my shape and all

[/b]Vixens are perceived to be prostitute or people without future, what's your take on that?

(laughs), yeah some people take vixens as prostitutes but the funny aspect is that a vixen earn more than any white collar job and as a model or a vixen it’s easier to start up any other career in the industry.

[b][/b]How long do you plan on being a vixen?

Till am tired of it because it’s a very lucrative job

If a good amount of money is put on the table, can you go nude?

Yes it’s called business

How many musicians have you worked with and have any of them tried to take advantage of you in the process?

A lot of artist actually but none of them has tried to take advantage of me.

Tell us more about yourself, family, academic and where you see yourself in the next five years?

My full name is Richard Shantel Oyinkansola, I’m the second and the last born of my family. I have an elder sister, since leaving secondary 5 year ago and I have been hustling my way out and now I decided to further my academics more at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism [NIJ]. In the next five years I want to be in new York film academy.

https://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/45578/i-can-go-nude-for-millions-of-naira-because-its-bu.html

Re: I Can Go Nude For Millions Of Naira Because It’s Business…vixen, Shantel Oyinkan by Erngie(f): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2017
What will it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.
Re: I Can Go Nude For Millions Of Naira Because It’s Business…vixen, Shantel Oyinkan by ipobarecriminals: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2017
of us, IT IS IN HER TOTO LIKE PEAK MILK.

(1) (Reply)

Awwwn, Cute Video Of Nadia Buhari And Baby Kissing / Photos: Skales Acquires New Range Rover To Celebrate Birthday / Love: Serena Williams Gets Swept Off Her Feet By Fiance Alexis Ohanian (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.