Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract (36786 Views)

Leicester Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho In Locker Room For Everton Goal(Ph / Https://youtu.be/zdahapjhvr4 Fact Or Fallacy Episode 4: Is The Super Eagles Whit / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Iheanacho In Hot Water With Man City Coach After Refusing To Sign Representation Contract

Kelechi Iheanacho has fallen out of favour with Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola, and it has been suggested by a City insider that the Nigeria international refused to sign a representation contract with one of the most
powerful agencies in the world, Pere Guardiola’s
Media Base Sports.

The Taye Academy product has been frozen out
of the Citizens squad, and has not been included on their 18-man roster for the last four matches in all competitions.

It was earlier claimed by Chidiebere Nwakali’s
camp that Pere Guardiola now looks after the
former Flying Eagles midfielder, and the Spanish agent also manages another Man City talent Brahim Díaz, who was rewarded with a new deal in September.

When asked why Iheanacho is no more getting
game time, a Manchester City staff told
allnigeriasoccer.com : “Kelechi refused to sign
a contract with Pere Guardiola, that’s why he is
out of the team. ”

Iheanacho is thought to be represented by
Gareth Bale’s agency, Stellar Group, but it is
being contested by the company that brokered
the deal that took him to Manchester City in
2014, First Eleven Management.

Cc: Dominique, Lalasticlala, Robosky02, Joseph1013, TheGoodJoe, Safarigirl...

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21983
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by Erngie(f): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2017
What is important is discovering if Pere Guardiola threw a chance to Iheanacho to join his agency. If he did, I think Iheanacho should have signed the deal. Pep Guardiola is talking of staying for a long time and that would have secured Iheanacho's place in the team. However, I do not think Pere would stoop that low to sign Iheanacho who is in court because two agencies claim ownership.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2017
village people @ work

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by robosky02(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2017
lets go there... grin

iheanacho
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by dominique(f): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
This has to be investigated if it is true, you can't dim a promising young career because of his choice of management.

1 Like

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boy use your brain. There's no need to be loyal to any white man. Join where you get a chance to advance your career.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by Hidhupz: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
At the end of the day was is salary paid to me, fp

5 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by teemanbastos(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
pep guardiola dun become freezer now angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by foody(f): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is o. k., next?
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by dessz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
the witches for him village go dey sing soft work
yeah, its our work o

3 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by mary001: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pep Guardiola is a racist, we saw it coming

14 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by obembet(f): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Some people will call him " my brother " and if na all those kidnappers, robbers, drug biz, 419, rape.. They will deny them. NCAN pple

6 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by dogstyle007(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by gurunlocker: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
So Guardiola don change na to "Pere Guardiola"?

Modified

He is Guardiola's brother.... No more quote

1 Like

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by nedu2000(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pep guardiola na wa oh,corrupting a nigerian.....case of nepotism if you ask me,this is a serious allegation

1 Like

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by olaolulazio(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Iheanacho, raise your hand and say....

All the enemies of my progress, fall down and die.

Gbadura!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
What is important is discovering if Pere threw a chance to Iheanacho to join his agency. If he did, I think Iheanacho should have signed the deal. Guardiola is talking of staying for a long time and that would have secured Iheanacho's place in the team. However, I do not think Pere would stoop that low to sign Iheanacho who is in court because two agencies claim ownership.

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Just listen to yourself. Isn't this the same corruption that we're trying to fight in Nigeria? How can someone be told to register with a particular agency so that he will have more playing time. If it's true that Kelechi refused then i hail his bravery. I think it's high time he lokked elsewhere afterall, Man city hasn't really been good to him.

27 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by akraym(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
I disagree

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by blackaxe78: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
They have started pinging his career from Benin!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by BabaCommander: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Simple case. Nacho has already made a name for himself, finding another club won't be a hard task for him.
In fact, if i were to be in his shoe, i will simply demand to leave and look for a mid table team that will guarantee me steady first team action even if it will amount to a pay cut.
If he stays focused, train hard, and play well, he will get a bumper deal with big clubs before he turns 25.

Nacho use your head, age is on your side.

14 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by Kingsley1000(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
who iheanacho go bench for mancity ....sane ,Jesus or aguero ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by Desdola(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
I Dont get it. He has a free will to choose

1 Like

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by ritababe(f): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
They have started pinging his career form Benin!

don't be stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by originally(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
gurunlocker:

PERE IS THE ELDER BROTHER OF PEP. HE OWNS A SPORT MEDIA AGENCY

1 Like

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by obembet(f): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by mayoor15(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
NIGERIAN JOURNALISTS AND LIES

5 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by mayoor15(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
obembet:
Hmmm
BIG FOOL
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by airmark(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
gurunlocker:

He is pep's brother and he is luis suarez agent.
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by miqos02(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
ok
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by Cadamlk: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kelechi is still a hot cake. He should get a better offer and forget this Mancity.

Afterall common second dem nor dey for table. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: Iheanacho In Hot Water For Refusal To Sign Reps. Contract by fredoooooo: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
What is important is discovering if Pere threw a chance to Iheanacho to join his agency. If he did, I think Iheanacho should have signed the deal. Guardiola is talking of staying for a long time and that would have secured Iheanacho's place in the team. However, I do not think Pere would stoop that low to sign Iheanacho who is in court because two agencies claim ownership.

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
For people in the game , that's the right thing to do
For outsiders they see it as slavery or corruption
If you a player and you're not in the right management group forget it you will end up in lower divisions .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobo Sues Complete Sports Paper; Asks For N500m Damages / Jude Ighalo's Kids Resume School (Photo) / Nominees For The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.