Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. (1099 Views)

Call Center Agents--hausa Speaking Candidates Only / Urgent Vacancy For Call Centre Agents---strictly Hausa Speaking Candidiates / Deloitte Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (hausa Speaking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by ccsnl: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (ccsnl) is a system integrator and BPO (Business Process Outsourcer) that provides technology and business solutions that help Organizations stay ahead as well as setting it apart from its competitors. Our Solutions improve Customer Engagement through Contact Centre Solutions and Communications Operations, and Microsoft CRM Solutions. We have 10 years industry experience, and 2009 winner of the Frost and Sullivan award for Best practice for Business Development Leadership.

Contact Center Agent
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job Field: Customer Service

Responsibilities

Work towards sales targets and sell client’s products and services such as telecommunications services, media content, etc.
On outbound projects agents are required to perform cold-calls or will contact potential customers who may have shown an interest in the product on offer or have maybe requested a quotation.
With regards to the product/service on sale, answering participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested,
Providing quality customer service on every call.

Requirement:
Must be able to speak Hausa Fluently.
Good communication skills
Intermediate working proficiency with MS Office Apps
Good Knowledge of Customer Service
A passion for solving problems and providing solutions.
Emotional Intelligence.

Personality Attributes:
Good Knowledge retention
Attention to detail
Flexibility and fast learner
Organized
Calm under Pressure
Effective Communication skills
Perks

Join our team of young smart individuals.
Trainings
Equal opportunity work culture
Engaging and rewarding employee relation activities.
N40,000 per month (Salary is subject to upward review and other additional benefits)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications with CV in Doc or Docx format attached to the mail. Application subject should be Call Center Agent and should be sent to: hr@ccsnl.com
Re: Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by larryray26(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
ccsnl:
Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (ccsnl) is a system integrator and BPO (Business Process Outsourcer) that provides technology and business solutions that help Organizations stay ahead as well as setting it apart from its competitors. Our Solutions improve Customer Engagement through Contact Centre Solutions and Communications Operations, and Microsoft CRM Solutions. We have 10 years industry experience, and 2009 winner of the Frost and Sullivan award for Best practice for Business Development Leadership.

Contact Center Agent

Responsibilities

Work towards sales targets and sell client’s products and services such as telecommunications services, media content, etc.
On outbound projects agents are required to perform cold-calls or will contact potential customers who may have shown an interest in the product on offer or have maybe requested a quotation.
With regards to the product/service on sale, answering participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested,

Requirement:
Emotional Intelligence.

Personality Attributes:
Good Knowledge retention
Attention to detail
Organized
Calm under Pressure
Perks

Trainings
N40,000 per month (Salary is subject to upward review and other additional benefits)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications with CV in Doc or Docx format attached to the mail. Application subject should be Call Center Agent and should be sent to: hr@ccsnl.com

Please, what are the additional benefits?
Re: Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by Sleezwizz: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
ccsnl:

Contact Center Agent

Responsibilities

Requirement:
Emotional Intelligence.

Personality Attributes:
Good Knowledge retention
Attention to detail
Organized
Calm under Pressure
Perks

Trainings
Method of Application

I got an invite for this particular vacancy but I can't speak Hausa fluently. Should I honor the invitation or not because I cant speak Hausa fluently and it's one of d requirements listed... Don't want to waste tfare..

I need an advice
Re: Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by Paretomaster(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sleezwizz:

I got an invite for this particular vacancy but I can't speak Hausa fluently. Should I honor the invitation or not because I cant speak Hausa fluently and it's one of d requirements listed... Don't want to waste tfare..

I need an advice

me ya kai Ka tunda kasan baka Jin Hausa? ......dabara ta rage ma mai hawa kura ba takunkumi...
Re: Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by Sleezwizz: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Paretomaster:

me ya kai Ka tunda kasan baka Jin Hausa? ......dabara ta rage ma mai hawa kura ba takunkumi...

English please. I don't understand Hausa language
Re: Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by Paretomaster(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sleezwizz:

English please. I don't understand Hausa language

ah hahaha hahaha, now u got ur answer, dnt waste ur money going for the interview......shikenan...

u can join d Hausa class in d culture lounge to upgrade...in case of next time kaji ko?
Re: Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by Sleezwizz: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Paretomaster:

ah hahaha hahaha, now u got ur answer, dnt waste ur money going for the interview......shikenan...

u can join d Hausa class in d culture lounge to upgrade...in case of next time kaji ko?

Thanks for ur reply
Re: Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by Paretomaster(m): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Thanks for ur reply
Uwc...
Re: Ccsnl, Vacancy For Hausa Speaking Agents. by Paretomaster(m): 6:33am On Feb 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Aggressive B2B Marketer (resumption Date: 2nd May 2017) / Why So Many Copies Of CV And Credentials Required For Lecturing Job Application? / Vacancy For CRS Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.