Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Land For Sale Here In Republc Of Togo. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Land For Sale Here In Republc Of Togo. (546 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale Here In Republc Of Togo. by bimexb: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
I WISH TO INFORM ANY INTERESTED NIGERIAN WHO IS IN NEED OF LAND TO BUILD IN COMFORTABLE AND SECURED ENVIRONMENT HERE IN THE PEOPLE REPUBLIC OF TOGO TO KINDLY CONTACT ME.

THIS IS NO SCAM IF YOU ARE SERIOUS TO BUY WE WILL BOTH CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE NIGERIAN EMBASSY FOR A PROPER INVESTIGATION BEFORE PAYMENT.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLS. CALL ME ON 00228 0998 700 OR YOU WRITE ME.

BLESS YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Platinum Ideas And Innovations: The Future Is Safe With Us. / Web Developer In Lagos / New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.