Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency (39774 Views)

Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency / El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by DONSMITH123(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2017
mumihaja:

my dear choose any one you want....this thing don too much!

thank you cheesy
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by johnson232: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB
_________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2017
i wonder why his health status is been hidden
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Henrylenovo4363: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmm, let's just hope Mr presidoo is alive: there was a country.............
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by airminem(f): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
lipsrsealed
No Worry Sis, You Cant Fit Be Slap Okay
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by airminem(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
lipsrsealed
No Worry Sis, You Can Not Fit Be Slap Okay
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by destinyoduwa: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Buhar Farewell in hell you come with greed and heavy head and you died with it fare well enjoy in hell.....

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by osidion2020(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB
Really? Just two good reasons for comment...
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Jennifer89(f): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Bubu is sick he is old naaaaaa
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by stephnie1(f): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2017
lipsrsealed
johnstar:

Kip on standing, attention seeker

And make sure wen pmb falls, u will also fall wit him

#ewi
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Lakebeyin(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2017
This is craziness.. I fail 2 believe that it's this same buhari that was after the presidents and governors travelling out of the country for medicals dat lied 2 we nigerians dat he was goin on vacation but was off for medical.. I hope we learn from this.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by dyangprof(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB
no be only stand.
u wil soon Sit wit him at d grave.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by chukwubyk: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2017
The president may have died but they keep it secret. This is not the first time this kind of thing is happening.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by destinyoduwa: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Fair well buhari you came with bad heart and you die died painful because of the pain you curse is safe journey to hell man

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by oweman: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2017
[

quite author=Thewrath post=53493782]It is an embarrassment and an insult to those standing with pmb that he can not address the nation himself or via his PRO on the status of his health,it's not something that needs to be kept secret![/quote]
Are we talking of the same quack Doctors that rely on Google to prescribe drugs or what !
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by j1mmy: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Trust mallams, even when they know they have 6 months to live they apply for a 4 year job just to keep the hausa/fulani flag flying!
The worst is subjugated southern christians who stand to lose the most vote for them!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by princeemmma(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Airforce1:
I wish you quick recovery Mr President Sir.
wetin do you??

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by johnstar(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
lipsrsealed
Buhari pikin dm

Eblyk u don choo belle full na why u stand wit am
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by northvietnam(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Airforce1:

I wish ur music Career quick recovery

Air Force 1 ko.... NAF.. ni
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2017
These good for nothing Nigeria leaders always at campaign rallies making useless promises of making Nigeria heaven on earth. Once they are in power, they all become more useless.
Why on earth would the president of a country leave his own country for another president's country for his health keeping?
Name one president from others countries that ever came to Nigeria for medical needs.

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Judithjovial(f): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Indeed Nigeria is a failed nation, twice the office oof the presidency is taking Nigerians for fools having played this move during late pres. Yar Adua,'s tenure. please no one is wishing him death but atleast he should addresss most of our brother there in UK

http://www.naijxclusive.com/failed-nation-nigerians-uk-demands-see-pres-buhari-nigeria-high-commission-uk/
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Jhennipha(f): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
His presence in the country does us no good either abeg
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by berrystunn(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thewrath:
It is an embarrassment and an insult to those standing with pmb that he can not address the nation himself or via his PRO on the status of his health,it's not something that needs to be kept secret!

He did not address the nation when he was OK..

Did you hear anything from the president, new year address to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by emeke042(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thewrath:
It is an embarrassment and an insult to those standing with pmb that he can not address the nation himself or via his PRO on the status of his health,it's not something that needs to be kept secret!
very pathetic
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by emeke042(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
berrystunn:

He did not address the nation when he was OK..
Did you hear anything from the president, new year address to the nation.
lol, u get bad mouth sha
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Temysteve(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Suspicious ke?
We know he is critically sick and will probably die soon.
Just look at the photo he took with Gov. Amosun, he looked like someone who was set upright in a dining room to take a photo.
He cannot even stand, without assistance.
Nobody is stupid. angry
na u go kill am.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by prolove22(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buhari and MMM which one you will pray to cum back to nigeria alive ?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Airforce1:

They said he is on vacation, you are wishing him quick recovery. Who told you he's sick?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why do I get the feeling that the Late yardua Saga is being played out again?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by 2rez: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency by euchariadavid(f): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
stephnie1:

am still standing by him
Even till death...Lol
Buhari's descendants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Shonekan’s Family In Lagos (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.