Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

CHANGE BEGINS WITH Me,what's Your Opinion To This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHANGE BEGINS WITH Me,what's Your Opinion To This (324 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process / Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHANGE BEGINS WITH Me,what's Your Opinion To This by Famoosky(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Like some of this nation politicians only learn how to form words with lettering, they were not in class when their mates were learning the power of words.Why would your party launch CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME campaign and The president is in UK for treatment. What's wrong with our National Hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Go To War For This Man? / 2019 General Elections: INEC Earmarks N1.4bn For Ballot Boxes / $250 Million Was Spent On Health, Education And Improving The Lives Of The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.