Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

3 Tips That Will Make You Never Regret Your Speech - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Tips That Will Make You Never Regret Your Speech (431 Views)

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Ever Been Made To Regret Your Good Intentions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips That Will Make You Never Regret Your Speech by mychaelprince: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2017
In today's world, folks often abuse the freedom of speech maybe because they do not pay fines for making wrong comments.
We hear thoughtless words and remarks with no positive message. However what you say has a lot to say on how people will regard you.

Since what we say can cause a lot of damage or do a lot of good to our listeners, it is important therefore that we learn how to wield the power of speech. Note these

Continue reading
http://innovativefuture..com.ng/2017/02/3-tips-that-will-make-you-never-regret.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Male Child Preference And The Evil Of Gender-selective Abortions / Cakeducation: A 5 Day Cake Finishing Training Class / Olohi Je-aboinu Family Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.