Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,199 members, 7,867,480 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Your Protest Would Not Change Anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Protest Would Not Change Anything (313 Views)

Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Protest Would Not Change Anything by GodsMopol: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
lemme blow your mind looool, I believe in dinosaurs, looool, I believe those one billion years of the earth that can't be proved by some, now about the dinosaurs, someone said before man created the earth their have been the existence of beings on earth not in the image of God and the first time after many creation, Man was being created in the image, I would return here, if you go by the Bible calendar and the quran calender, you won't be able to count 1billion years which scientists prove, but in Gen 1:1, God created the Heaven and the earth,
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
My pastor said something about replenishing too
Ge 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
I would like you to check up the meaning of that word.
looool.
this is my personal revelation, about this, later I would share what I know about it,
compare this two verse and cancel out what's is in both side, like you would divide 8 and 4 and have 2 or 21 and 14 and have 3/2, you would have this part, a part that has been reoccurring to give you a year that equate to the billion years minus the year man has presently used on earth and add the replenish to it, it would make perfect sense bro.
now the main message,
Ge 7:18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
note in the two verse, you have water on common, you have something moving, that was the hope that God saw, God would have destroy the whole thing if there was no Noah, Noah was our saving grace, Noah's ark moved, normally it should have been the Spirit that has been moving all this almost billion years of continuously moving. I believe God gave Adam a second chance, God could have destroyed Adam and Eve, but the mercy we received from the landlord was the words of the landlord in
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. The seed that was promised, her seed, that seed fought through thick and thin, always been hunted by the devil ti make a false statement, do you know fallen Angels went as far as sleeping with with women and giving birth to faints called men of renowned, Gen 6:1-4, you could read to v6, one thing you must know about the devil is, immediately man fell and ate the fruit, the devil had legal access into the earth, the fall of man in the sense that man entertained the presence of a stranger into his house, I know for sure, God would come and visit Adam and I believe the commandment that was given was Adam and Eve was clearly stated, I think I believe, God could have in one way or the other informed Adam about a being called lucifer who was cast out out of heaven, this all happened before God created man and after iniquity was found I the devil, I also believe, all the afore destruction of beings on earth which were not as exact as man were all the hand work of lucifer, Paul said, can a clay say to the potter, why formeth me like this, like I said, something's won't make sense now. until we get to heaven and we would understand better, because in heaven are unknown mysteries that we would be glad to learn from, Jesus said, in the kingdom,
Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
About your question on creation, John said, the word was made flesh, let us, many believe its the personality of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and other beings on earth, if you read Eph 3:15
Paul said, I bow my knees to two families under God, the earth family and the heaven family, we work hand in heaven, this is it, Man had a right to earth, Jesus came and went to the grave to collect the power saying all powers in heaven and on earth, but I thought God gave it to man, and that's what I meant by perfect earth, it was no more perfect because the rightful owner is not the one on charge, so satan has poisoned the best of the inheritance that belongs to man, and here we are, left with this, but we can make it better, how do we do that, we flush out by the power Jesus has collected and given to us, and we invite as rightful tenants on earth, we send invitation to the heavenly family to help us overcome the tyranny of the devil, I wish I can tell this to 2face and many of those stars out there, even the present people doing protest who think their leaders is the problem, Buhari is not your problem, Osinbajo is not the problem, the devil cause all this, if you don't deal with the devil, you ain't getting nothing out of the protest, a normal human would not want to embezzle nor withhold salaries and make life miserable, but we won't understand, cause we won't attend and pay attention when the Spirit is speaking through anointed servants of God. I think I shouldn't bore you, lemme say this, God had good plans for us, but He has given the earth to man, God is waiting for us, and He waited patiently.
Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain., Shalom, ask me more question if you want to.
Re: Your Protest Would Not Change Anything by GodsMopol: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
GodsMopol:
lemme blow your mind looool, I believe in dinosaurs, looool, I believe those one billion years of the earth that can't be proved by some, now about the dinosaurs, someone said before man created the earth their have been the existence of beings on earth not in the image of God and the first time after many creation, Man was being created in the image, I would return here, if you go by the Bible calendar and the quran calender, you won't be able to count 1billion years which scientists prove, but in Gen 1:1, God created the Heaven and the earth,
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
My pastor said something about replenishing too
Ge 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
I would like you to check up the meaning of that word.
looool.
this is my personal revelation, about this, later I would share what I know about it,
compare this two verse and cancel out what's is in both side, like you would divide 8 and 4 and have 2 or 21 and 14 and have 3/2, you would have this part, a part that has been reoccurring to give you a year that equate to the billion years minus the year man has presently used on earth and add the replenish to it, it would make perfect sense bro.
now the main message,
Ge 7:18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
note in the two verse, you have water on common, you have something moving, that was the hope that God saw, God would have destroy the whole thing if there was no Noah, Noah was our saving grace, Noah's ark moved, normally it should have been the Spirit that has been moving all this almost billion years of continuously moving. I believe God gave Adam a second chance, God could have destroyed Adam and Eve, but the mercy we received from the landlord was the words of the landlord in
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. The seed that was promised, her seed, that seed fought through thick and thin, always been hunted by the devil ti make a false statement, do you know fallen Angels went as far as sleeping with with women and giving birth to faints called men of renowned, Gen 6:1-4, you could read to v6, one thing you must know about the devil is, immediately man fell and ate the fruit, the devil had legal access into the earth, the fall of man in the sense that man entertained the presence of a stranger into his house, I know for sure, God would come and visit Adam and I believe the commandment that was given was Adam and Eve was clearly stated, I think I believe, God could have in one way or the other informed Adam about a being called lucifer who was cast out out of heaven, this all happened before God created man and after iniquity was found I the devil, I also believe, all the afore destruction of beings on earth which were not as exact as man were all the hand work of lucifer, Paul said, can a clay say to the potter, why formeth me like this, like I said, something's won't make sense now. until we get to heaven and we would understand better, because in heaven are unknown mysteries that we would be glad to learn from, Jesus said, in the kingdom,
Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
About your question on creation, John said, the word was made flesh, let us, many believe its the personality of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and other beings on earth, if you read Eph 3:15
Paul said, I bow my knees to two families under God, the earth family and the heaven family, we work hand in heaven, this is it, Man had a right to earth, Jesus came and went to the grave to collect the power saying all powers in heaven and on earth, but I thought God gave it to man, and that's what I meant by perfect earth, it was no more perfect because the rightful owner is not the one on charge, so satan has poisoned the best of the inheritance that belongs to man, and here we are, left with this, but we can make it better, how do we do that, we flush out by the power Jesus has collected and given to us, and we invite as rightful tenants on earth, we send invitation to the heavenly family to help us overcome the tyranny of the devil, I wish I can tell this to 2face and many of those stars out there, even the present people doing protest who think their leaders is the problem, Buhari is not your problem, Osinbajo is not the problem, the devil cause all this, if you don't deal with the devil, you ain't getting nothing out of the protest, a normal human would not want to embezzle nor withhold salaries and make life miserable, but we won't understand, cause we won't attend and pay attention when the Spirit is speaking through anointed servants of God. I think I shouldn't bore you, lemme say this, God had good plans for us, but He has given the earth to man, God is waiting for us, and He waited patiently.
Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain., Shalom, ask me more question if you want to.

the ending part is where am referring to
Re: Your Protest Would Not Change Anything by airminem(f): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Translated in psychologically tainted philosophy

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Records $2.45bn Crude Oil Export Sale In One Year / Buhari: The Price Of Ill-health / FG To Employ Fresh 350,000 Graduates In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.