Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Seyi Edun Confess To Spending 3-nights With Rumored Lover, Adeniyi Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Edun Confess To Spending 3-nights With Rumored Lover, Adeniyi Johnson (892 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Edun Confess To Spending 3-nights With Rumored Lover, Adeniyi Johnson by TunezMedia: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nollywood actress Seyi Edun has finally confessed about her relationship with actor, Adeniyi Johnson, the ex-husband of Toyin Abraham.

According to Seyi, their spiritual mother is responsible for matching them together.

She confessed “Okay, I will tell you how the rumour started. One Prophetess Olubori is Niyi spiritual mother and she’s been my spiritual mother too since I was in United States. Though I never met her until I returned to Nigeria.  She calls me her daughter because people say we look alike and she  calls Niyi her son too.

Seyi said “She’s got many of us she prays for. One day she invited Niyi and I  to the mountain for crossover night for three days vigil. Niyi didn’t even come immediately because he was busy but he later joined us. We worshipped there and had the first Sunday of the year service on the mountain.

Niyi had a testimony and was doing thanksgiving on his car gift he got from Mr Kehinde Oloyede and I celebrated with him. I guess that’s how the rumour started that we were engaged because we spent three days together on the Holy mountain. Someone said Mummy (Prophetess Olubori) pronounced us her “favourite couple’ but I can tell you Mummy never said that."

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-seyi-edun-confess-to-spending-3.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Seyi Edun Confess To Spending 3-nights With Rumored Lover, Adeniyi Johnson by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Afonjas and spiritual parents shocked shocked undecided
Re: Seyi Edun Confess To Spending 3-nights With Rumored Lover, Adeniyi Johnson by prela(f): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
so? Whats the big deal

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Having Fun With His Adorable Children As He Spends Time Enjoying Wi / Sia At The Academy Awards With A Funny Wig / Lady Buys All A Drink Hawkers Goods And Dashes It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.