Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health (30463 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by drss2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
don't be decieved by dis directionless lying daura govt about buari. d dullard was struck down by stroke. as a result he is paralyzed, unable to walk or move part of his body. as it is now buari is totally incapasitated n unfit to continue in office. dat is why d cabals ar doing every thing they can to hide his health status from nigerias so as to sustain their diabolical plan of retaining power for d north.
buari dullard is in a vegetative state, completely unfit to continue as president.
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by musty1147(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
kai dah ws absurd.....not surprise sha...
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by chuksjuve(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Happy Slaming...
What happened next after the slaming?
You think he would be sacked?
My candid advise is thst you all should quit the attack/ slaming and probably wait till 2019..
I repeat nothing will happen to him..

Change you all clamored for and change you are getting...
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by teozey111(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
dukie25:
Femi doesn't speak to the president directly but he knows the president is hale and healthy

*edited*
Nairalanders have y'all noticed no official picture of Buhari from Aso Rock.

The pictures released so far came from dullard supporters on SM.
No official pictures from the presidency. It may be worse than we think folks.
wat can be worse than death?
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ilovewetpussy:
Afonjas are well known to be vivupondropic bastamocious useless and coward bunch of wasted sperm that can only bark and do nothing afonjas are cursed south was'te republic

sorry, u sound like u graduated from those universities termed as upgraded secondary schools, lets know where u learnt ur big grammars from.
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
meezynetwork:
How can special adviser on media not been in touch with his employer? Then who is he advising?
He is advising people around your presido.
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Saintp(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
I just pity him sha. The job of defending buhari will never be easy. Anyway he can take solace in the fact he is now a millionaire otherwise he could have resigned to keep his integrity intact.

Government has a way of messing up intelligent people. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by KanwuliaExtra: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Once an AFONJA, always an AFONJA!
Shameless things. cheesy

They can LIEEEEEEEE? Kai!!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by SalamRushdie: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yet Osinbanjo a pastor lied that he spoke to the president when he knows he didn't
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by jasperism(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
He's even confuse , very soon they will come out with the truth
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by tafabaloo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by amagugm: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
When has it become a crime to speak the truth? All the people abusing him are simply because he has decided on a detour from the usual lies they are forced to tell. Femi is a believer in Christ and I believe he has suffered so much from his conscience which always whip him each time he tells a lie which this current events are foisting on him. Uncle Femi, my advice to you is to simply resign and maintain your honour. You have now seen what dinning with devils can cause. Otherwise, hang on, when Pastor Yemi assumes the presidency, your work will be much easy. The pastor is also been forced to lie. I understand the plight of you and the acting president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by talk2emma: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Which way Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by ancientbanana: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Then if Na so d guy don die na. Who cares if he is dead or alive,hopefully not me. Is he d first to die? So y is it a big deal if he dies sef. Mtcheww
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Ekesonalex: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
I just pity this country. Even Adesina of all people can lie like lie Mohammed. Nawao
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Saxifrage12(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
He said the truth naa he can talk to him una no the reason at all, reason am
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by kolaustin1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
The man is just doing his job, grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by AuthorEjoorking(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Adesina is an educated illiterate otherwise he wouldn't be deceiving millions of Nigerian with his poor grammatical construction.
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by rupeelicious(f): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
It's written all over him, he was spewing lies all thru.
If they have accepted upto this point that Buhari is sick, why is he sooooo jittery?
Something is fishy
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by rupeelicious(f): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ana m anu!
amagugm:
When has it become a crime to speak the truth? All the people abusing him are simply because he has decided on a detour from the usual lies they are forced to tell. Femi is a believer in Christ and I believe he has suffered so much from his conscience which always whip him each time he tells a lie which this current events are foisting on him. Uncle Femi, my advice to you is to simply resign and maintain your honour. You have now seen what dinning with devils can cause. Otherwise, hang on, when Pastor Yemi assumes the presidency, your work will be much easy. The pastor is also been forced to lie. I understand the plight of you and the acting president
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Why bash him for saying the truth? What if he lied that he spoke directly with the president? But Buhari should resign if his health cannot carry him

You just said what was in my mind. Osinbajo said he spoke with the president, we said he wasn't saying the truth. Adesina said he only spoke with people around the president, we are saying he is lying. What exactly do we want them to say? To say that the man is dead? I want the man to come back to either complete his term or resign.
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
I think uncle femi 2 needs urgent medical attention in london. wat if he as been speakin 4 a ghost since...chai,uncle yemi,pls,when dey swear u in,sack dis incompetent dunce first.
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by andepower: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Some of us think its easy to manage presidency media feeds. Haha. He would have been attacked the more if he said he spoke with the President
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by elsomm(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
meezynetwork:
How can special adviser on media not been in touch with his employer? Then who is he advising?

The people around him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore / President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures) / Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.