Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

No More Mr. Nice Guy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No More Mr. Nice Guy (736 Views)

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / Family crisis : Matters arising with Hakim the nice guy. / NO MORE MR. NICE GUY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dinocarex(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
I didnt know what I will title my thread. But, I guess.. my title was a little catchy that's why you are here.

I don't know how to start, but, I am a kind of person who love to share an issue off my mind when I'm pained or dissatisfied about it.

To the real story:
On Thursday morning, my neigbour came to me. I have always greeted her anyways, she is a young woman with 2 kids, 29 years old. She complained about how it has been tough for her financially. - Who hasnt felt the grip of Buhari's regime, I said to myself.

She pleaded with me to give her some money as to be able to feed her children and all that.

I told her about my problem as well since I have been out of job myself - but seeing her, I saw she needed help at least for the sake of her children.

I went inside my flat and I gave her 2K which I explained to her to use it to get the kids some food to eat.

I didn't see her till the following Sunday. When she did saw me she started complaining again about how she and her kids haven't eaten that same day. I enquired to know what she bought with the money I gave her. She removed her scaff and told me to my greatest shock that she used the money to make her HAIR and bought body cream. I was dumbfolded for a minute!

Really So, I rendered help during Buharinomics only for this young woman to use the money to make her hair and buy cream!

From that moment, I said to myself!!! 'NO MORE MR.NICE GUY' if she comes crying blood to me! I am not rendering any help again!

I know most of you will yarb me sha!
Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy by eyinjuege: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Next time she comes to ask for money, don't give her.
Ask about the father of her kids.
If at all you're so concerned, you can buy half a carton of uncooked indomie for the kids, and some eggs.

1 Like

Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dinocarex(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
eyinjuege:

Next time she comes to ask for money, don't give her.
Ask about the father of her kids.
If at all you're so concerned, you can buy half a carton of uncooked indomie for the kids, and some eggs.

Sad but funny thing is that.. She stays with her husband but the man is kinda useless! He doesn't do anything than to dye his hair. The husband should be within age 30-33 years old.
Re: No More Mr. Nice Guy by olac21(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2017
The couple are useless for living a not-too-good live!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / Popular Holy Ghost Rev Father Accused Of Fathering A Child, Pix / STAR Beer @ 41 Kobo Per Bottle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.