Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,395 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

"Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina (26213 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by truthstands11: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
You don't speak directly with the president, so who do you speak with? Are you not the mouth piece of the president? And you are saying he may come back sooner than expected. Bunch of hypocrites. You don't know what is happening Femi. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by mayoor15(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
dadavivo:
Buhari is dead, Adeshina is a con artist. A thief
Na you kill am bah
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by KingLaka: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
This Femi again? Linus
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by oluwalewis(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
seunmsg:
The president had done the honourable thing by handing over to his vice president. The acting president is now effectively in charge of the government and there is no power vacuum like the type that existed during the Yar'adua saga. At this point, we should be praying for him instead of all the unnecessary outcry.

Why are you so confused, the president is hale and hearty according to the presidency but if u doubt that, I don't understand why you don't believe there is a vacuum that needs to be filled just as Yar'adua's stage
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
ritababe:
he is unfit to rule, he should resign let the vice take over.

The question of whether a President is unfit to rule is a matter of fact that requires medical definition. A President is not unfit simply because he is sick. He is unfit to rule when he can no longer understand or be understood. Sicknesses, no matter how serious is not enough to remove him. Here are a few examples from the U.S as we share the same political system;

1. Woodrow Wilson President, 1913-1921; stroke during entire term

2. Franklin D Roosevelt President, 1933-1945; polio unable to walk during entire Presidency

3. Dwight Eisenhower President, 1953-1961; heart and Crohn's disease

4. John F Kennedy President, 1961-1963; degenerative bone disease

5. Ronald Reagan, 1981-1989; cancerous polyps

See more here
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37338018

https://www.ft.com/content/377f08c2-78f0-11e6-a0c6-39e2633162d5

As it is, he has handed over to the Vice President ensuring that there is no break in government business. I think this a tired story that needs to rest. The constitution has made adequate provision for any eventuality. But the headline point is that incapacity and not illness is the only reason a President should step aside, no matter how serious the illness is.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by smilingfortune(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......... We are watching o!.......
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by refreshrate: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chamberlain: Do you speak with Mr. President?

Femi Adesina: Yes daily. Though i dont speak with him directly. I speak with ppl around him
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tell that to zombies

Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by chuksjuve(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
We know mr femi adeshina
but it doesn't still justify the fact that he's not fit to govern this country, half fit yardaua was / is miles n kilometers better than buhari.

Having said so...
Please help grow your brothers business..

Check my signature and call us up for your horticulture, landscape and garden services.
You will be glad you did. grin
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
dadavivo:
Buhari is dead, Adeshina is a con artist. A thief
We are aware that he has kicked a bocket since.
They assumed that all Nigerians are their few zombies without brains to reason.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by jarmoskie: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
femi adesina and lai Muhammed they re birds of identical plumage which they congregate in the same proximity.
they are a liar
femi and lai muhammed said buhari is hale and healthy why all this again.
why indefinite sick vacation
u are all thief
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by ddippset(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
greenpasture:

The question of whether a President is unfit to rule is a matter of fact that requires medical definition. A President is not unfit simply because he is sick. He is unfit to rule when he can no longer understand or be understood. Sicknesses, no matter how serious is not enough to remove him. Here are a few examples from the U.S as we share the same political system;

1. Woodrow Wilson President, 1913-1921; stroke during entire term

2. Franklin D Roosevelt President, 1933-1945; polio unable to walk during entire Presidency

3. Dwight Eisenhower President, 1953-1961; heart and Crohn's disease

4. John F Kennedy President, 1961-1963; degenerative bone disease

5. Ronald Reagan, 1981-1989; cancerous polyps

See more here
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37338018

https://www.ft.com/content/377f08c2-78f0-11e6-a0c6-39e2633162d5

As it is, he has handed over to the Vice President ensuring that there is no break in government business. I think this a tired story that needs to rest. The constitution has made adequate provision for any eventuality. But the headline point is that incapacity and not illness is the only reason a President should step aside, no matter how serious the illness is.

bros I have only one question for you: why are you wasting your time? its not as if all these bad mouthing, death wishes and insults would impeach or kill the president. it wouldn't even make his party lose in 2019. don't waste your time on wailers. their job is to wail Buhari's is to be president.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
bros I have only one question for you: why are you wasting your time? its not as if all these bad mouthing, death wishes and insults would impeach or kill the president. it wouldn't even make his party lose in 2019. don't waste your time on wailers. their job is to wail Buhari's is to be president.

You are right. A lot of them are dyed in the wool haters. With no rhyme or reason. I just thought to keep putting facts out there. Anybody can pick it up.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by klinsbar: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
PMB no wan resign on his sick bed but him wan retire on his bed.uhmmm!!! Africans with their greed on 'POWER"
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Kiakia(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Buharimustgo: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
seunmsg:
The president had done the honourable thing by handing over to his vice president. The acting president is now effectively in charge of the government and there is no power vacuum like the type that existed during the Yar'adua saga. At this point, we should be praying for him instead of all the unnecessary outcry.

Since he is claiming to be honorable enough,he should just resign and put his son Usman as the vice president
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Analee(f): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Femi is a big fool working so hard to defend his paymaster. Shame on you Femi!!!! embarassed
Chei!bros mi no dey abuse na,if in no talk so,bubu go relieve am off in duty,daz his job to protect bubu's image,even if he's dead,its his job to say his stil alive.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by BERNIMOORE: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
The bolded part below got me cracking in laughter i can't just control
NextGovernor:

We should be praying for someone who they say is hale and healthy and don't know his where about? His presence in Nigeria is even more useless than his absent... What's the essence of been the head as acting when you are surrounded by incompetent appointees That won't solve anything.
una no go kill person for nairaland i beg grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by nwadiuko1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
bros is trying to insert a clause that will erase all forms of liablity from him in case baba dies and osibande takes over
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
seunmsg:
I agree with you and I wish PMB quick recovery
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by fairheven: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
nothing different

they are both from Katsina

both herdsmen

both became sick two years into administration

Yaradua died in active service, Buhari is "dying in active service
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by mantosa(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
The actual problem is the manner the story is playing out. Don't forget we had the Yar Adua case. For crying out, Buhari is the president of over 160million people. His health is our concern.

Don't forget Osibanjo is in acting capacity, he can't undo Buhari's plans/decisions, he has to play alongside.

Buhari's handler didn't handle this well from the onset. I read somewhere, no one saw him leave the country? If that is true, then you can understand the outcry.

StOla:

That is why I wonder why people are so worried(happy) about the President's health.

He has handed over to the VicePresident who is now acting. Let his family worry over his health privately.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by UrTrue: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
ikombe:
They should just tell us wats wrong with bubu na

grin grin grin like you really care wats wrong with him
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Mesutlewy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
This man is confuse on what to say
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by aalangel(f): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/femi-adesina-admits-he-does-not-speak-directly-with-buharibuhari-news/

You didn't speak with the President and you came to tell us what 'dem say'? Adesina's work gets more and more difficult.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Kennydoc(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
StOla:

That is why I wonder why people are so worried(happy) about the President's health.

He has handed over to the VicePresident who is now acting. Let his family worry over his health privately.

The cost of his treatment will come from our scarce national resources. Treatment in UK without insurance is very expensive.
So yes, it's our business.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by senitorspeaker(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
1st ...vacation 10 working days( note nt medical vacation)
2nd... Forged photos started streaming out from one photoshop export in aso
3rd.... All of a sudden he said he has to stay bk for his numerous medical text.. Ok
4th.... Wen r u coming bk nw( mr king dat prefer to stay in another mans kingdom).... I don't know..
5th... What a shame a kind running to another kingdom relaxing according comfortably according to d photoshop expert..... Shame shame. If u prefer anoda mans kingdom then how r d pple u Ruling count on u?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by msqtahir: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
ikombe:
They should just tell us wats wrong with bubu na
I learnt that he is suffering from stomach ulcer
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Horus(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrTXb28o6eE

Buhari died? Why Jubilating.
Re: "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina by Franky9584(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
who ask u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) / The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) / Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.