Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Mother And Little 5yr Old Daughter Assault A Woman For Touching Her Child-video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother And Little 5yr Old Daughter Assault A Woman For Touching Her Child-video (626 Views)

Adejare Kosoko Deja: Simi Speaks On The Birth Of Her Child / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Little 5yr Old Daughter Assault A Woman For Touching Her Child-video by sonofbiafra76: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
As the video starts, the furious mother is already shoving the cowering woman around the restaurant, sending her sprawling into tables and chairs.
'You put your hands on my daughter?' she screams as she yanks a chair out of the woman's hands. 'What is wrong with you?'

The little girl joins in, mimicking her mom by planting a kick in the woman's back.

The woman cries out in agony 'Call the police! Call the police!' but her attackers are unrelenting.
'You assaulted my daughter!' the mom shouts, 'I will kick you!'
They get in few more blows before leaving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qokl_ivGs
Re: Mother And Little 5yr Old Daughter Assault A Woman For Touching Her Child-video by Ola2004: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Mother And Little 5yr Old Daughter Assault A Woman For Touching Her Child-video by Ola2004: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ola2004:
Rubbish
am
Re: Mother And Little 5yr Old Daughter Assault A Woman For Touching Her Child-video by sadi007: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
what is she teaching the poor kid??
Re: Mother And Little 5yr Old Daughter Assault A Woman For Touching Her Child-video by kayagege87: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
smh

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Staff Dies In Fire As Fire Guts House In Ketu (video) / Video: Abuja Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Married Women In His Church / Meet Fast Rising Actor And Model Prosper Ogwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.