Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Farmer And His Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Farmer And His Son (332 Views)

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Farmer And His Son by Antoeni(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
"An old farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison. "Son, this year I will not plant cassava
and yam because I can't dig the field, I know if you were here you would have helped me". The son replied his father "Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried the money I stole".
The POLICE & PRISON'S on reading this letter went early in the morning and dug the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found. The next day the son wrote his father again "Dad you can now plant your cassava and yam this is the best I can do from here."
Dad replied "haaa my son, you are too powerful indeed, even in prison you still command police men to work for me. I was so
surprised to see the IGP and his team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest.

MORAL LESSON- : Nobody can imprison your mind. Think big."

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Out-going Environment Minister, Amina Mohammed On Arise TV / Nobody Like PMB / Fake News (lies) Worse Than Insurgency, Militancy – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.