Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

[18+ Confession]couldn’t Resist My Hot Aunt, Now I Have Impregnated Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [18+ Confession]couldn’t Resist My Hot Aunt, Now I Have Impregnated Her (1495 Views)

The Real Story About 400level Student Of Bowen That Impregnated His Vc’s Wife / White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Claims Ghost Of Black Man Impregnated Her / VIDEO: #bbnaija2017 Efe Collapsed As He Couldn’t Handle Uriel’s Ass (day 20) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[18+ Confession]couldn’t Resist My Hot Aunt, Now I Have Impregnated Her by Realsmarttzy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2017

A man who could not resist his aunt because of her amazing body and the great s*x has landed in trouble after impregnating and secretly marrying her.
This is my story!

She came to my house all sad because my cousin left the house. My mom had to leave and my aunt decided to stay with me. So I comforted her and then out of no where she starts kissing me and my aunt is only 29. I kissed her back as well cause I mean she’s hot.
Then, she tells me she wants me.

That aroused me so hard. I grabbed her and got her n*ked. She unzips my pants and of course gives me head. I enjoyed it and we did have s*x but protected at the time.

Then she told me she wanted to marry me and even left her boyfriend (not my uncle they were divorced) and I left my house later that month and she bought me a ticket in another country.
Continue reading here http://celebrityvibez.com/couldnt-resist-my-hot-aunt-now-i-have-impregnated-her/
Re: [18+ Confession]couldn’t Resist My Hot Aunt, Now I Have Impregnated Her by Galaxydon1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
your story no sweet

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Seems To Be Down / Xmas Hampers At Affordable Price / Seasons Greetings From Doxa Digital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.