Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC (20754 Views)

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Babatunde Osolanke Is Dead (PDP Lagos Chairman) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by josephine123: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
hmmm... na wa oo
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Safe journey
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by yedidiah(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Politics in Nigeria is just full of greed. Nobody wants to be the lone voice crying in the wilderness. How do we then expect to have an effective opposition in the country?

1 Like

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by sammhi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Maybe they think that will make them win re election
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by Opakan2: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
The way people are decamping from PDP to APC makes one wonder if PDP can win any state election again in Nigeria.
Yet some mumu ones dey protest upandan when it's now clear PDP (especially GEJ) killed Nigeria

Shebi we are in it 2geda.. Enemies of Nigeria should keep cheering corruption over transparency
Everybody eyez go clear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by gretblue: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
TonyeBarcanista what do you have to say here?
He's still studying the situation.
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by blackaxe78: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
The End!

Tinubu is a political mathematician!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by Ajibel(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please no one should be surprised. APC Lagos under Ambode has done so well so the defection is something I would have expected to come earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by tunderay(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
This shouldn't come as a surprise, the performance of Ambode is enough for the Lawmakers to defect. Its just a matter of time before the remaining two join suit. Its not a rocket science.
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
TonyeBarcanista what do you have to say here?
Actually, it wasn't unexpected. Being a minority in a State House can be hell!

But it is unfortunate... Beside, who them help?
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Not just happy about a whole lot of things right now. This news, sadly, doesnt change that.

Bro call me let's talk pls... Expecting your call
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by blackaxe78: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Ngenekwenu,

Why this bad news for those who own 90% of Lagos now?

BTW, how many seat APGA get for the whole of you know where I mean grin grin grin

Don't mind them!

Reality is staring at them in the face and they still busy wailing all over the country.

Am just certain they can't wail till 2023!
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by Nigeriatraining: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
seunmsg:
What took them so long? PDP is no longer an option for any reasonable person.

Neither is APC. Moreover APC is same PDP. So I'm not surprised or shocked about this. Still PDP in body, soul and spirit just a different name.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by omenkaLives(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Bro call me let's talk pls... Expecting your call
When i get home.
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by Eledan: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Those guys simply just want to guarantee their return to the house in 2019.
#selfishness
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by obc: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
If a zombie or an Afonja is sleeping on a sick bed to the point of death just mention IPOB/Biafra and watch him resurrect. IPOB and Biafra is really a challenge for these mofons to deal with. All hail Biafra!!
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pity IPOB miscreants! All their struggles are in Vain!

4 Likes

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
When i get home.
Cool bro

2 Likes

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by czaratwork: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na because lagos state dey rule now. Buhari no go come back so federal might don reach former commissioner in lagos state. you no see as tinubu come address the crowd. if bubu was around, im fit do am?
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by lozanni(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Ngenekwenu,

Why this bad news for those who own 90% of Lagos now?

BTW, how many seat APGA get for the whole of you know where I mean grin grin grin

I pity your ignorance.
Dont you know that political pluralism is in the best interest of the masses; a situation where all the state house of Assembly members belong to one party might lead to a rubber stamp legislature that can not check the excesses of the executive arm of govt.
I guess you did not think of the above fact being a paid agent
However, the fact that APC is making inroads in the SE is a very good development as this will create checks and balances in the polity of the region.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by Eledan: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
czaratwork:
Na because lagos state dey rule now. Buhari no go come back so federal might don reach former commissioner in lagos state. you no see as tinubu come address the crowd. if bubu was around, im fit do am?

Won ti get eleyi from his village

3 Likes

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by StupidYorubaFool: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pity IPOB miscreants! All their struggles are in Vain!
what does this post have to do with ipob??

You just love the attention being showered on a lazy rat like you.

Chang your gender cos we know you're a guy with a full dicck

1 Like

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by alaskido(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
I can confidently say now that APC has more thieve and corrupt politicians than PDP. Do you know why? I will tell you. All the thieves and corrupt politician in PDP have all defected to APC thereby making APC the highest corrupt political party in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by chinex276(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
I am neither PDP or APC but all I can see are bunch of fair weather politicians and its not healthy for our nation
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by stonemind(f): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Eledan:

Won ti get eleyi from his village
hahaaa La ti ile won
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by jmoore(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Opakan2:
The way people are decamping from PDP to APC makes one wonder if PDP can win any state election again in Nigeria.
Yet some mumu ones dey protest upandan when it's now clear PDP (especially GEJ) killed Nigeria

Shebi we are in it 2geda.. Enemies of Nigeria should keep cheering corruption over transparency
Everybody eyez go clear.
Is PDP the name of a person?

'corrupt people' are just migrating from one platform to another. If APC is embracing 'corrupt' people from PDP, who is cheering corruption if not the one accepting corrupt folks as members?

Keep deceiving yourself.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by concacid: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good moves. I stand with Buhari.
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by Opakan2: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
jmoore:

Is PDP the name of a person?

'corrupt people' are just migrating from one platform to another. If APC is embracing 'corrupt' people from PDP, who is cheering corruption if not the one accepting corrupt folks as members?

Keep deceiving yourself.. undecided

only smart people will read my post and grab.. I dnt have time for serenren.

BTW you sabi English pass me? I'll train your English teacher.
That aside, Politics is the way it is in Nigeria because the youths are silent. And our brothers from the East can't criticize constructively like yorubas do. I wonder how their biafra will be undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by juman(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
May be they were given like fifty to hundred million naira each.
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by juman(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Their defection does not stop apc from losing lagos in next election if apc fails to perform well.
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by fujirice: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Really this is not how to play opposition.
This guys are killing our democracy and the little confidence we have left.
APC should just block these people already!
Re: 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC by WHOcarex: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
And so I should start dancing?

How that one take end the recession?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Senator Defects To APC / Ghana's Plan To Chase Out Nigerians - Classifies Ecowas Citizens As Expertrates / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.