Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,057 members, 7,845,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Died And Woke Up Few Minutes Later In France – Actor, Ayo Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Died And Woke Up Few Minutes Later In France – Actor, Ayo Badmus (903 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Died And Woke Up Few Minutes Later In France – Actor, Ayo Badmus by Plugafrica: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
In a New Interview with Punch, Nollywood actor, Ayo Badmus shared his experience on his holiday Paris in France.

The Actor said he’s mind literally died and resurrected again in Paris when he saw how beautiful the city is.

See excerpts from his chat:

Where’s the most interesting place you’ve visited recently?

That would be France. I went to the Eiffel Tower in the morning, and when I returned there at night, it was like heaven. I went up and looked around the place; it was marvellous. It was like paradise to me. Before then, I had been to London Bridge, and when I saw it open and close, my mouth was agape. Seeing something so ancient and famous, thrilled me because we used to sing about London Bridge in primary school.

Why did you choose to visit France?

I had been hearing about France since I was a little kid. There is even a saying that goes, ‘See Paris and die.’ I wanted to see if I would die when I get there. However, I got to understand the real meaning of the death they were talking about. My mind literally died and resurrected again in that awesome city.

What are some of those things you saw that literally made you die and rise again?

I have never seen any city as well-lit as Paris; I even learnt that it is the most lit city in the world. Going round the city was so much fun and enjoyable.

Did your visit to Paris in any way impact your love life?

Paris changed me, and till today, the effect remains. I cherish love and talk about it; love conquers all. Everything I do is centered on love but people in this country take it to be something else; you cannot show love that much here.

What was the most memorable part of this trip for you?

It has to be Eiffel Tower. I have never seen anything so tall, big, romantic and well-lit. It is a monument and we can have something like that too in Nigeria. All these breathtaking sights around the world were made by men, and they make a lot of money from them.

What do you think Nigerians can learn from French men when it comes to romantic gestures and taking care of their partners?

The problem we have in Africa is poverty. Before you show love, you need to have a lot of confidence. If you don’t have money, you will lose that confidence. Africans can show affection, it’s just the poverty that doesn’t allow them practice it as they ought to. However, I always teach people about love, and tell them about my experience in Paris. Families should also show more love; parents should love their children more

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/died-woke-minutes-later-france-ayo-badmus/

Re: I Died And Woke Up Few Minutes Later In France – Actor, Ayo Badmus by modelsms2: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
means u didn't die in fisrt place

(1) (Reply)

Be The First To Download The New Mark Angel Comedy Video(the POT OF SOUP) / Photos: Dbanj Spotted With Meek Mill And Billionaire, Josh Harris / Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen Re-surfaces (before The Muscles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.