Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate (37821 Views)

‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by ephi123(f): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
lastpage:

If only you know the emaning of the phrase "Epistle" grin grin

Sugoomu! kiss

You think everyone is like YOU who writes because they expect something in return or want to be noticed?

Othinmkpu! .
grin shocked

Lastpage!

Poor you. Continue with your kindergarten multi colour epistles. Your master doesn't even know you exist unfortunately. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by DauraDullard0(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
lastpage:
he was elected as V.P. and that is what he wants to be....... unless the unthinkable happens (God forbid)[/b]

Lastpage!
Elected as V.P to Buhari or Mamman Daura and his evil cabal

... Unless the unthinkable happens.
My friend quit with the hypocrisy. God forbid what exactly? Everybody knows that Afonjas are silently praying and wishing the Dullard kicks the bucket any moment so they can take over the Presidency through the back door. Very crafty and dangerous set of people.

Unfortunately for you guys, Buhari's indefinite leave will continue till 2019 when fresh elections will be held and the North presents another candidate. Till then, Osibande remains what he is... A rubber stamp.

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by 1stdammy: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
chiefolododo:
May the soul of somebody rest in perfect peace
@ least u no mention names...........

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by nautica10(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
laughing in Japanese
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by imam07: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
chloride6:

They can hide and over hide from anybody. GEJ didn't know anything in his time.
That time GEJ never wise up and he got so many opponent in government.
This time around, Nigeria has gotten to a stage where no cabals can deceive us for a long period of time. Like I said,a month is too much for us not to know or bother where our president is and his condition. Within a month,these cabals will be frustrated from hiding what is wrong with buhari. Powerful people will come out to ask questions that need necessary answers. Along the line, videos, pictures and location of buhari will be leaked out by unknown. This will let Nigerians to know if the President can continue or not.
I know a month is too much for us to be in the dark. A month is to much for us to decide on buhari if the President will come back to resume or not.Nigeria is bigger than anybody to hold us to Ransome.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by Alphasoar(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please let him enjoy his vacation. I just wish I can lay my hands on that letter to the senate and add my date there.
The only reasonable date to be stamped there is 27 May, 2019.
Please feel free to like but don't quote!

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by imam07: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Elected as V.P to Buhari or Mamman Daura and his evil cabal

... Unless the unthinkable happens.
My friend quit with the hypocrisy. God forbid what exactly? Everybody knows that Afonjas are silently praying and wishing the Dullard kicks the bucket any moment so they can take over the Presidency through the back door. Very crafty and dangerous set of people.

Unfortunately for you guys, Buhari's indefinite leave will continue till 2019 when fresh elections will be held and the North presents another candidate. Till then, Osibande remains what he is... A rubber stamp.
Do you think Nigerians can endure that long period without a head. I don't think is possible. We are just here guessing what can happen.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by 1stdammy: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
As far as I am concerned, every damn lies has got its own expiry date. Contunu..........

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by DauraDullard0(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
imam07:
Do you think Nigerians can endure that long period without a head. I don't think is possible. We are just here guessing what can happen.
There's a head already.... Albeit a powerless Head. That's exactly how the cabal wants it. It serves their purpose.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by dollarlander: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buhari's anti corruption fight is the reason his health status has seriously depreciated. It is only God that will justify his actions.

Buhari remains the only Nigerian that loves this country and desires her greatness and betterment.

The people he is fighting have gone seriously diabolical. Obasanjo also faced this same issue while in office. But Obasanjo himself is an idol, so they could not kill him. His death was once celebrated in Atiku's camp but were surprised to see him alive, after the cow sent to kill him did not work. But he used Stella to pay the price.

Yaradua was already a dead man before he came to power.

Jonathan survived for two reasons: 1) He was well fortified by his religious sect. 2) He played MUMU, by allowing both his enemies and friends unabated lootings of the national treasury and the oil pipelines.

It is only God that will miraculously heal Baba. He has stepped on too many toes.

I wish him well.

But she he comes back, he should set up a referendum to divide Nigeria into Biafra republic, oodua republic, Niger delta republic, Kanuri republic, usman Dan fodio republic and futajalon republic.

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by babestella: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
So the test results will take forever to come out.

Please doctors in the house, what is the duration of the most difficult lab test? How long does the incubation period last?

Because i can't understand why waiting for a test result would lead to an indefinite wait.

We are also waiting to see how it all pans out.

Nigeria is built on lies and fraud and it is evident today that we are being run by very deceitful lying goons.

It is well with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by Ofodibe(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Breaking news- President Buhari's Health UPDATE

نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما
گر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره اگر ر سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

If I hear anything else, I'll still let you know.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by msqtahir: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Where is the letter ? Better publish or else I reserve my comment.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by spafu(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Beckham14:
God be with buhari till we meet again. cool
Guy him never die nah. Till una meet again kwa.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by Dareomo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Since no extension, what then did the constitution says ?
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by ugolosn: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Report has it day PMB is @ The Prince Grace Hospital, 42-45 Notthingham place, Merrylebone. London W1U 5BY.

The report says he is undergoing Chemotherapy treatment and will be unavailable for the next 6 months.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by Platony(m): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Dis govt ehn...no structure at all. undecided
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by BraniacX(m): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2017
madridguy:
Insha Allah you will be back home soon healthy and fit. You are always on my mind and prayer.

Insha allah back as a cadaver aminallahu!

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by asamaigho(m): 5:19am On Feb 08, 2017
doctokwus:
They are d same group using d same template they used under YarAdua :Dambazzau,Kingibe,now Daura and Kyari,who penned this letter.
The only difference this time is that Osinbajo has been officially handed over to,even if in acting capacity.
So what mischievous scheme av they come up this time?:By making d extension indefinite,they av effectively handicapped Osinbajo.He cannot sack them,he cannot make new appointments,they wud b controlling events from afar using like minded crooks in the senate like Saraki.
PMB is not returning as president,but d cabal will keep on using his assumed substantive president as smokescreen till election time,wen whatever Osinbajo does then wud be practically inconsequential.
Anybody that doesnt understand the game now at play at Aso Rock,using an essentially vegetative state PMB,is a kindergarten when it comes to how devilish and ultra self centred Nigerian politicians are.

that's not possible cos there is a timely line stipulated by the constitution. if PMb doesn't return after 90days from when he left Nigeria ,then osinbajo would be sworn in as the president.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by spiff005(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to TVC News Senior Correspondent, Sumner Shagari Sambo, the senate has acknowledges receipt of letter of extension from President Muhammadu Buhari, at a briefing today as it says extension date was not stated in it.

The Senate also reportedly says Buhari's letter cannot be indefinite though it did not specify a duration for the extension sought by the President.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/according-to-tvc-news-senior.html
buhari's problem not different from MMMs coz he can't cum back in his normal shape. shame!!!
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by juman(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Ofodibe:
Breaking news- President Buhari's Health UPDATE

نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما
گر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره اگر ر سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

If I hear anything else, I'll still let you know.

Anta kaasibu.
انت كاذب.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by Selfhood: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2017
nmreports:
What was the importance of his presence in Nigeria before??

# Painfully, we are probably spending more to service his stay over there.
# He was the gravest mistake we ever made.
# The country is in disarray hoping to be better.
# I regret ever having him as a president. I am full of regrets.
# He (They) made a lot of promises.

1. No light.
2. Dollar skyrocketing daily.
3. People lost money in NSE yesterday.
4. Rolled out recruitment's, no one has been called. NCC, DPR We even heard DPR cancelled, Read on www.HRtechnique.com
5. Industries are closing shop and moving.
6. Unemployment on the increase more than ever. Read on NBS.
7. Price of basic things have trippled.

It is not really funny what is going on. Not funny and I am so sober.

Hmmm. It is well.
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by kokostick(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
I tot it's only Ponzi scheme Dt scams.. .never knew there are other schemes in Nigeria undecided angry
Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by lastpage: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
ephi123:

Poor you. Continue with your kindergarten multi colour epistles. Your master doesn't even know you exist unfortunately. Pele.

ZoneBslayer:

after you...thou amala consuming spawn of a fallen demon..

You Flatinosis 'IPOD Yoots' should just face the Lagoon!

It is only you children conceived in HATE and spawned in ANGER that always wish death for your President.

OBJ has touted that we allow you Presidency in 2019 but we all know that is a pipe-dream. E nor go happen lai-lai... like Lai Mohammed! grin grin

Buhari will come back alive whether una like it or not.

If you dont like it, just ask Oba of Lagos to chatter Bus for you......LAGOON straight!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate by ephi123(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
lastpage:

You Flatinosis 'IPOD Yoots' should just face the Lagoon!

It is only you children conceived in HATE and spawned in ANGER that always wish death for your President.

OBJ has touted that we allow you Presidency in 2019 but we all know that is a pipe-dream. E nor go happen lai-lai... like Lai Mohammed! grin grin

Buhari will come back alive whether una like it or not.

If you dont like it, just ask Oba of Lagos to chatter Bus for you......LAGOON straight!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

All your empty head thinks about is iPod, hate and what else again? Small minded human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) / Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.