Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Real Face Of Ejike Mbaka - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Face Of Ejike Mbaka (494 Views)

BREAKING! Lagbaja's Real Face Exposed(photos) / # Bbnaija – Big Brother’ S Real Face Exposed – See How He Looks / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Dedicates Court Victory Against Union Bank To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Face Of Ejike Mbaka by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
THE REAL FACE OF EJIKE MBAKA
By: Elyn Barata Davila
As: Chisomu Ifeoma Ada Biafra
-------------------------------
Who can say in my face that this man Ejike Mbaka had been on Biafra side ever since?
This man is a priest of unknown god of wanderings!
Mr. Ejike Mbaka, I have no reason in this world to call you "father"
which title of hono9r you are receiving deceitfully from the biafrans you are dragging into the pit of hell.
You are enjoying your title as "Father" why? have you ever had a heart of a father to the Biafrans? specially on Enugu lands?
I will ask you one thing Mr.Mbaka, how many times you made mention to preach against killings among my brethren in Enugu lands? Have you? or have you just keep and held your silence while the Hausa fulani are marching around Enugu beheading your own people? People who called you their father religiously? Wow!
I am not a servant of any religion as you are Mr. Evil Mbaka.
That's why, I have no obligation to be careful before you in this matter. I don't regard any traitor and saboteur of my dear Biafra land like you are. How you hiding behind the innocent souls of your poor followers calling you father with out taking knowledge why and how you had been a father to them?
Here is the main thing I want to preach over you here Mr. Ejike Mbaka, can you ever imagine who is the lord over this Hausa Fulani that authored over the killings over your own people specially in Enugu lands? It was your king over your hungry pocket right?
When Biafrans are weeping over the death after death cause by Hausa Fulani herdsmen crying to condemn Muhammadu Buhari lord of Daura beasts and animals but what had you crying over them? But to declare Buhari as the savior of Biafra? by saying that Buhari is the Messiah?
I know well who you .....http://9jamoment.com/the-real-face-of-ejike-mbaka/

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Npower Programme / Photo + Watch Video: Young Boy Spreads Money On The Street - SURENAIJABLOG / Innovation At Peak, What Kind Of A Car Is This?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.