Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets (13073 Views)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Rushtec(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Many dont know much about type of roofing sheets and its technology of selection.

Know the difference btw various wood work of roofing sheets before doing any

Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Omowunmgold(f): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
U try boss!! cool cool
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Rushtec(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2017
hi
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Rushtec(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Steptile comes out beautifully when u have high wood work

just start with 15ft

Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Rushtec(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
ARE U in Lagos or port harcourt contact me if u need good carpenter!!!
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Rushtec(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Rushtec(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
hu
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by harrymann(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!!!,

This guy called 'Rushtec' is a fraud. He is not who i taught he is. All i have received from him is suffering and regret.

I am a Nigerian living in Canada and am building my little house in Nigeria. I contacted this guy called 'Rushtec' here on nairaland to supply and installed my roof, after i might have seen some of the pictures he has posted here online, which he claim is his work. He assured me he was going to give me a good and neat job. He gave me a quotation (see picture below) for supplying and installing 0.45 metcoppo . I am always skeptical doing business online with someone i have not met, but i decided to trust him. bad decision i ever made. I payed him money for the roofing sheet, (about #1.3million), transportation cost (#80,000) which he later requested another #20,000, and part payment for the installation cost.

He sold me 0.4 mm instead of 0.45 mm that i payed for ( this was confirmed by another roofing guy after). His guys came in and did a rush installation for me and left. Now there is leakage everywhere in the house from the poor overlapping they did. I called him to inform this, but he got so upset and blame it on the woodwork. There are tiny holes everywhere in the metcoppo roofing sheet that sold me.

I told him post this review, he told me i should go ahead that his online client is on 5%. Very bad thing to say to a client.

My brother , my sister, let my loss be your gain. Stay away from him

3 Likes

Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Rushtec(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2017
Hiy all
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by ehay(f): 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
hilltop fraudster
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by ehay(f): 7:37pm On May 13, 2017
hellloooo fraudster
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by ehay(f): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
hellloooo fraudster,
I was about calling you before I saw your bad testimony and chat.
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by babadots: 11:13pm On May 13, 2017
Hi Rushtec,

The allegations that @harryman made about you here are heavy, please address these even if you don't care about the loss of your business online. You never know if anyone here will be the next Minister of Works/Housing and will be in a position to give you that once in a lifetime contract.

Try and resolve his concern and don't just ignore him or his complaint. It has taken him so much to get that money together, so he deserves to get some good result out of the spending. Remember that a good name is better than Gold or Silver

Thank you for being a good Nigerian.
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Rushtec(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2017
Thank you at Babadots.
I created a thread for this issue and I addressedaddressed what was there. You what make ignored him, all the lies. Read the thread I created for this issues. I don't wanna start talk here, I knw mechinaries are working to bring me down. Harry Sud ask his brothers why.....Pls read my side of stories b4 conclusion. I have saved people abroad from their broda not to cheat them. I people work to Tanish their image and Not mine
babadots:
Hi Rushtec,

The allegations that @harryman made about you here are heavy, please address these even if you don't care about the loss of your business online. You never know if anyone here will be the next Minister of Works/Housing and will be in a position to give you that once in a lifetime contract.

Try and resolve his concern and don't just ignore him or his complain. It has taken him so much to get that money together, so he deserves to get some good result out of the spending. Remember that a good name is better than Gold or Silver

Thank you for being a good Nigerian.
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by annyjessy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Too bad, I was on the verge of contacting him for a job. Even though i don't know exactly what happened between you two, judging from his responses, I shall not be contacting him. I hope you got the issue resolved harryman, thanks for sharing.

harrymann:
STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!!!,

This guy called 'Rushtec' is a fraud. He is not who i taught he is. All i have received from him is suffering and regret.

I am a Nigerian living in Canada and am building my little house in Nigeria. I contacted this guy called 'Rushtec' here on nairaland to supply and installed my roof, after i might have seen some of the pictures he has posted here online, which he claim is his work. He assured me he was going to give me a good and neat job. He gave me a quotation (see picture below) for supplying and installing 0.45 metcoppo . I am always skeptical doing business online with someone i have not met, but i decided to trust him. bad decision i ever made. I payed him money for the roofing sheet, (about #1.3million), transportation cost (#80,000) which he later requested another #20,000, and part payment for the installation cost.

He sold me 0.4 mm instead of 0.45 mm that i payed for ( this was confirmed by another roofing guy after). His guys came in and did a rush installation for me and left. Now there is leakage everywhere in the house from the poor overlapping they did. I called him to inform this, but he got so upset and blame it on the woodwork. There are tiny holes everywhere in the metcoppo roofing sheet that sold me.

I told him post this review, he told me i should go ahead that his online client is on 5%. Very bad thing to say to a client.

My brother , my sister, let my loss be your gain. Stay away from him

1 Like

Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by joycluv: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
I need an estimate for roofing a 3bedroom bungalow with floor dimension of 152sqm. The roof height will be 13ft. I will be using Long span sheets.
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Mrnairalandd: 1:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Rushtec:
ARE U in Lagos or port harcourt contact me if u need good carpenter!!!

Please i need your attention for my project.

I ll like to know how many woods i ll need for these 4 bedroom bungalow.
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by loffers(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fraudster
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by Sufisunni: 6:37pm On May 03, 2020
Thank God for this review. I had intention of contacting him before, but I now wish good luck in his business
Re: Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets by hslbroker2(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
stoned coated and aluminum available for sale, call 070-6232-9505 for more information

(1) (Reply)

Casavilla Estate Magboro, Build Immediately!!! / ** Thread For Homeowners And Builders ** / Granite,Sharp sand,plastering sand Supply To Anywhere On The Island In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.