Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Can You Sell Poultry Business Information In Your State Where You Live? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Sell Poultry Business Information In Your State Where You Live? (702 Views)

Deputy Head Of Information In ( Global Profilers)needed. / Stanbic IBTC: Assistant Business Information Officer / FAAN : How Do They Do There Recruitment? Any Information In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sell Poultry Business Information In Your State Where You Live? by osdagric(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
Fellow Friends,

Early this week, this opportunity hit this forum. I am seizing this opportunity to tell you again that you can really get yourself thanked for taking up this privilege

Here is this wonderful opportunity to sell poultry Business information in your state anywhere you live in Nigeria.In each state of the federation, this opportunity opens only to ten( 10) people who love to read and talk to people about agriculture, specifically poultry business. You don't need to write the information. You will have access to invest little and sell it for as much as you like.

If you are interested, I advise you to send me your email address now(mailto:osdventures2009@gmail.com). An interested business seeker from Edo State has already indicated his desire ( remaining 9 lucky people from there). Why not you from your state?

I am using this opportunity to tell you that ample opportunity exist still for you.

Now go to read more from my free 1-minute report awaiting you from my email address.
God Bless you all.
Re: Can You Sell Poultry Business Information In Your State Where You Live? by osdagric(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2009
Dear Friends,

The opportunity is going, going and would soon be gone. grab it now.

(1) (Reply)

Adexen Test For Accountants Held On The 3rd April At Chamscity? / Front Desk/customer Relationship Officer! / Job Vacancies In Aviation Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.