Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

See What Ceo Nirafame Was Caught Doing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Ceo Nirafame Was Caught Doing (461 Views)

Bbnaija: Fans React After Cindy Was Caught Doing This In The Kitchen (video) / A man was caught on camera Sucking a lady's buttocks, Nigerians reacts (Photos) / See What A Serving Corp Member Was Caught Doing With Friends At Lagos Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Ceo Nirafame Was Caught Doing by exwag: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Can i say money has spoilt everything.can you believe This young boy adeiza ceo nirafame was spotted at a night club yesterday at fedral college of education okene kogi state. In a ash toyota muzzle .this 17year old boy is supposed to be doing his assignment by that time he's was at the club he once posted in his facebook feeds that "i am the king of my caban " i think that is stupidity what do you see to this i think lalasticlala will take this to the front page so we can flog him very well
Re: See What Ceo Nirafame Was Caught Doing by josephine123: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm.." pickture... "
Re: See What Ceo Nirafame Was Caught Doing by Ten12(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
My broda our mumu don do...how about yours?

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hits 1.5m Followers Of Instagram / Shocking Discovery: Can Buhari Go Beyond 605 Days? / Mavin Star Di'ja Share Beauty Photo Of Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.