Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Thoughts About 2face Backing Out Of The Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thoughts About 2face Backing Out Of The Protest. (369 Views)

Buhari Misled To Approve $469m For Fighter Jets Without NASS Backing - The Cable / APC NEC: Why El-rufai, Akeredolu, Bello, Others Are Backing Oyegun / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts About 2face Backing Out Of The Protest. by Rick9(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Those people referring to 2Face that he was a coward don't have the innate ability to reason properly,
Those criticizing 2face have never done anything useful before that would benefit the whole country,
Even though 2face didn't carry on with the protest as planned, I salute him for his courage that he was the first celebrity to speak out against this tyrranicism of this government,
He opened the way for Nigerians to voice out their opinions in very loud and clear terms,
I was deeply impressed with the massive turnout of protesters that day, I knew that with or without 2baba the protest would go on.
The protest was a Crystal clear sign that the people reject this Government.
( Alafin & oyo parrot egg theory comes to mind )
We want a better life, cos it's our right.
2Baba abeg you over earn my respect, my respect for you don over double.
Some of those celebs throwing shades at 2baba should keep quiet, where were they when things were going wrong, I expected them to stand with 2baba. Make Dem go die not who need them.
2Baba #Respect #Legend
#OnevoiceNigeria #istandwithNigeria

© FredRick
Re: My Thoughts About 2face Backing Out Of The Protest. by ayourbamie: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
This booda ought to have finished what he started
Re: My Thoughts About 2face Backing Out Of The Protest. by ojun50(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is that all
Re: My Thoughts About 2face Backing Out Of The Protest. by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2017
The truth of the matter is that 2face was under tension to say those things on camera. Haven't you wonder why the sudden back out? Why at dying minute he changed his mind.Some of us calling him names would do likewise because family pressure alone would force you to rethink. Don't forget DSS are there to intimate,fight and arrest him. Only God knows whether DSS didn't put his family on house arrest

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerian I Will Surpass In Next 10years / *transcript Of 2nd Edition Of Restartnaija Broadcast.* / FG To Spend N94 Million On Giving Buhari Bullet Proof Tyres For His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.