Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Exclusive Charcoal Export Study Report ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive Charcoal Export Study Report ! (2085 Views)

Get A Free Feasibility Study Report For Any Business From Brics International / How To Start Profitable Charcoal Export Business In Nigeria / Charcoal Export Business Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Charcoal Export Study Report ! by paparazy09(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2009
Goodday House,
We wrote to the house recently about our charcoal contract seeking for a partner to execute the contract.I m happy that we have had positive responses from interested individuals.

As a token of our appreciation to Nairalanders,we want to give out a well researched and comprehensive feasibility report on Charcoal Export for those interested in going into the business.This report as been a major guide that has helped us get this far in export business.It is very important for starters in the business.With this report,you don,t need to attend seminars and start paying exorbitant fees to get very little information.

This report covers every thing you need to know about charcoal export starting from brief introduction about charcoal itself,the source,different types of packaging required by buyers,quality requirement for export,sizes required,the season for export,parameters involved in cost analysis,contract requirements,best payment terms when negotiating contracts,current cost and sales analysis of charcoal,ROI,EEG eligibility,documentation and many more information you won't get easily but most importantly you will get 5 confirmed sites you would get contracts from ready buyers ones you have the requirements.Remember,charcoal buyers cannot be sourced from Google.They are in secured sites with restricted access.

You could reach me on 08020882851(Olu).I promise you will never regret getting this report.You need it to be a successful charcoal exporter.Thank you once again.
Re: Exclusive Charcoal Export Study Report ! by naijacutee(f): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2009
Ok, so you placed an advert to export charcoal a few days ago, and today you have become a writer based on one transaction whose outcome we do not know? OK.
Re: Exclusive Charcoal Export Study Report ! by bamshow: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
javascript:void(0); I am not particularly impressed with the poster. I mean you raised issues about a venture. People replied on nairaland as a gesture of thanks you come back to say they should call you for information about a business you have not really done with much success. All you have to show for now is a set of Business plan and cash flow statement relating to the deal. If you are really about extending appreciation you should drop your email for further contacts. And I suspect that the information is for sale( On this I stand to be corrected ).
Re: Exclusive Charcoal Export Study Report ! by naijacutee(f): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
You took the words right out of my mouth, bamshow. In addition to that, even a business plan on paper is no guarantee that the said "business" is a viable one - it is just written evidence to show that you have thought the venture through and it does not guarantee anything.
Re: Exclusive Charcoal Export Study Report ! by silvernice(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2009
thank you very much for the intelligent way you guys tackled this man or boy. such information thieves should be flushed out. i wap about calling this number when i read you guy's reply.how can some one become an instructor when he was a novice some few days earlier.he needs money to feed by selling peoples' suggestion.grow up and be wise boy.
Re: Exclusive Charcoal Export Study Report ! by Thethy(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2009
Check: http://charcoalexport.tripod.com for help on charcoal export since 2004.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online. / Pic:secretary Seducing Oga / FIVERR - Phone Verification Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.