Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Battle The Government With Your Music Not Protest —Comedian Gordon's Tells 2Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle The Government With Your Music Not Protest —Comedian Gordon's Tells 2Face (330 Views)

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Comedian Gordon, Tekno, Flavour Escapes Plane Accident / Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battle The Government With Your Music Not Protest —Comedian Gordon's Tells 2Face by Flywaterz(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerian entertainer, Gordons has shared his views on his failure in 2face for attempting to lead the nationwide protest which was held yesterday.

In a short meeting with GoldMyneTV, the pro comic said that 2face is not a legislator but rather a legendary musician who ought
to have battled the legislature with his music and not a protest.

He clarified that Legendary performers like Fela, Osayomore Joseph, Sonny Okosun battled the legislature with the instruments they were utilized to.

He said "2face is my coach with regards to music. He is one performer I love, Legendary to me yet you can't utilize an instrument that you are not used to. At the point when Fela was battling the administration, he utilized an instrument that he was utilized to. Osayomore Joseph battled government and utilized a device that he was utilized to. Sonny Okosun before he passed on, he utilized an apparatus he was utilized to. How on earth will 2face be battling a battle that he's not used to? 2face is not a government official, he's an artist. In the event that you need to lead a dissent, you ought to lead it with music"

"How are you going to convey what needs be 2face when mouthpiece is ideal in your face and you are asked to express your grievance and the explanation behind what good reason you are dissenting? You can't convey what needs be, it's not your amusement. Do it with music you are utilized to. 2face is the most popular illiterate who can sing correctly with good English," he included

Watch Below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfEYxavpqZU
Re: Battle The Government With Your Music Not Protest —Comedian Gordon's Tells 2Face by Helen987: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Looking for a golden opportunity to get connected with sugar mummy, contact ADM Lizzy on+2348143441166.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Grammys 2017 / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s 17 Years Old Marriage / Kindly Vote For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.