Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers (19808 Views)

Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP / BIAFRA: DOKUBO" Draws Red Line For Federal Government / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
iSlayer:
Ogbe-Ijoh vs Aladja communal crises easily comes to mind. I hope none of your relatives were butchered in that one.
Why dont you focus on the communal clash between Nkwelle Ezunaka and their Osile neighbours that has lingered for over 100 years. I also hope your own relatives werent butchered in the clash. cool

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Go through the thread for the answer
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ekinematics:

Ntoooor. Pained!
Who be this one. You think you can come and ask a question i have already answered over again.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Who be this one. You think you can come and ask a question i have already answered over again.

Bro calm down. Me support you 100%.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:

There cannot be a Niger Delta either, the people their are a calamity waiting to happen, we will give them two choice, either go with Oduduwa or Biafra, or we wipe u lot off the face of the earth. Enough of this nonsense.
Hehehe, this guy is a clown. Come and wipe na, we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by EQUALROGHT: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
@tobruk. I DONT REALLY KNOW WHY U CHOOSE TO DISGRACE YOUR SELF IN THIS FORUM.YOUR WRITEUP IS INCOHERENT AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE, IT SEEMS THAT YOUR A MATURED DAFT MY GUESS
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by zendy: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Go through the thread for the answer

Look man. You are doing the same tbing you are accusing the Igbos of doing.

You accuse Igbos of grabbing the minorities into Biafra.

But you on the other hand have grabbed the same minorities into non existent South/South. What you should do is support a referendum let everyone choose their fate, this 'attach by force' in the name of Niger Delta, south south or Biafra must stop.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
zendy:

But you on the other hand have grabbed the same minorities into non existent South/South. What you should do is support a referendum let everyone choose their fate, this 'attach by force' in the name of Niger Delta, south south or Biafra must stop.
You guys called us minority right? So how can a minority grab another minority?
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by hammerF: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ekinematics:

Fools allowed to roam.

fratermathy:
Wahala. These Ijaw youths want to finish Urhobo boys patapata

There will be no NigerDelta becos it does not exist and we want to save Urhobo boyz from extinction at the hands of ijaw youths. tongue
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by hammerF: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
You guys called us minority right? So how can a minority grab another minority?

U are grabbing other people land int ur phantom republic without their due consent. My friend, u and other ND crooners are land grabbers. Talk about ur specific corner dont include other tribes in ur BS.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by hammerF: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
zendy:

on point!
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:

U are grabbing other people land int ur phantom republic without their due consent. My friend, u and other ND crooners are land grabbers. Talk about ur specific corner dont include other tribes in ur BS.
This is ridiculous. They have come out to say they arent joining biafra, get that to your skull.. We are not forcing anyone to join us by fire by force. Big difference.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by hammerF: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
This is ridiculous. They have come out to say they arent joining biafra, get that to your skull.. We are not forcing anyone to join us by fire by force. Big difference.

Who are the day now? Is it Asari that said he is a Biafran?

Stop ur land grabbing.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:

Who are the day now? Is it Asari that said he is a Biafran?

Stop ur land grabbing.
Take Asari seriously, lol...Honestly you guys are funny. cheesy cheesy

Also, there are igbos that are not interested in biafra, are you not also land grabbing and forcing them? Abeg go sit down. cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by hammerF: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Take Asari seriously, lol...Honestly you guys are funny. cheesy cheesy

Also, there are igbos that are not interested in biafra, are you not also land grabbing and forcing them? Abeg go sit down. cheesy

IGBO IS A TRIBE AND NATION, NIGER DELTA REFERS TO THE SPLIT OF RIVER NIGER INTO DIFFERENT CHANNELS.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Ngozi123(f): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
I assume that you are either deliberately being simple or you are just being simple. Like i have said, i have given you an answer which you cant obviously see but everyone here has seen it, so if you cant answer mine just say so and stop rigmaroling.

Your answer was wrong and and if that was the basis of your argument then it is flawed. There is nothing substantial that unites all of the communities of the Niger Delta Region together that interlinks all of the communities there. It is a superficial political alliance that was originally created so that the FG could extract as many resources as possible from Nigeria's wealthiest region. If you had a proper answer then you would have said it by now so I'm assuming that you don't...
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by iSlayer: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
[s]
dragonking2:
Why dont you focus on the communal clash between Nkwelle Ezunaka and their Osile neighbours that has lingered for over 100 years. I also hope your own relatives werent butchered in the clash. cool
[/s]

Hahahahah. I don't see why you're sounding overly emotional. Relax.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ekinematics:

Bro calm down. Me support you 100%.
roger u!nothing do u
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Hehehe, this guy is a clown. Come and wipe na, we are waiting.
i think you now realize what i told you!igbo are the current gomorrah of this planet earth and there's nothing will make them to survive.one language cannot warrant you to encroach beyond your capacity. i promise them;they will receive the treatment of the amorites and the amalek
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:

IGBO IS A TRIBE AND NATION, NIGER DELTA REFERS TO THE SPLIT OF RIVER NIGER INTO DIFFERENT CHANNELS.
If igbo is a nation,what's still keeping them in my country?
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
tobruk:
[s]i think you now realize what i told you!igbo are the current gomorrah of this planet earth and there's nothing will make them to survive.one language cannot warrant you to encroach beyond your capacity. i promise them;they will receive the treatment of the amorites and the amalek[/s]
Stop making a noise dunce. How do you intend to execute your amorite operation? On your keypad? ..... in your toilet? Do tell us how you're moving your invincible Army.... on your amalek operation? shocked To wipe out your perceived enemies....
Its easy to talk... so update us.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
This is ridiculous. They have come out to say they arent joining biafra, get that to your skull.. We are not forcing a

nyone to join us by fire by force. Big difference.
the drag king 2,only you!na waaoo!any way they are all learners, but they wont admit these:i will keep saying it, the igbo ways is just like a shade shadows now real thou
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

Your answer was wrong and and if that was the basis of your argument then it is flawed. There is nothing substantial that unites all of the communities of the Niger Delta Region together that interlinks all of the communities there. It is a superficial political alliance that was originally created so that the FG could extract as many resources as possible from Nigeria's wealthiest region. If you had a proper answer then you would have said it by now so I'm assuming that you don't...
You want an answer that soothes you desire but sorry my answer won't be palatable to your ears. We are waiting for u to give an answer to mine. cool
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by tobruk(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
blues2022:

Stop making a noise dunce. How do you intend to execute your amorite operation? On your keypad? ..... in your toilet? Do tell us how you're moving your invincible Army.... on your amalek operation? shocked To wipe out your perceived enemies....
Its easy to talk... so update us.
already going on right away. sooner you will get the update and you would confirm it in reality. the evil of your people has become noun, gotten out of hand

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Ngozi123(f): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
You want an answer that soothes you desire but sorry my answer won't be palatable to your ears. We are waiting for u to give an answer to mine. cool

Your answer was incorrect as not all of the states in the Niger Delta are oil producing states anymore. Even if that was the case, is that really a solid unifying factor- oil?

I have to be honest with you, I didn't even read your question and I probably never will- I just don't care enough to undecided.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

Your answer was incorrect as not all of the states in the Niger Delta are oil producing states anymore. Even if that was the case, is that really a solid unifying factor- oil?

I have to be honest with you, I didn't even read your question and I probably never will- I just don't care enough to undecided.
Well the plan for a sovereign Niger delta was there long before biafra, so if a state is not oil producing doesn't change anything.. cool

We still awaiting your own answer to my question since yesterday. grin
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by hammerF: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Well the plan for a sovereign Niger delta was there long before biafra, so if a state is not oil producing doesn't change anything.. cool

We still awaiting your own answer to my question since yesterday. grin

Plan u say? Biafra was an agreement reached between Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik and Igbo.

Go and seek their consent bloody land grabber. U cannot just include people land in your fantasy without asking them via referendum.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:

Plan u say? Biafra was an agreement reached between Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik and Igbo.

Go and seek their consent bloody land grabber. U cannot just include people land in your fantasy without asking them via referendum.
Yawns! Did you drop a referendum before lumping the whole Niger delta into biafra map? Abeg park well . undecided

We all know who the land grabbers are..They are the ones who claim almost 18states as their own, they claim to be Ugandans , they claim to be Chinese, they claim to be Jewish, they claim to be Japanese, they claim to be Russians and so on and so forth. These are the real land grabbers.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by hammerF: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Yawns! Did you drop a referendum before lumping the whole Niger delta into biafra map? Abeg park well . undecided

We all know who the land grabbers are..They are the ones who claim almost 18states as their own, they claim to be Ugandans , they claim to be Chinese, they claim to be Jewish, they claim to be Japanese, they claim to be Russians and so on and so forth. These are the real land grabbers.. cheesy

Listen ur Niger Delta no reach Rivers and the Igbo and Igboid group there. Hence, Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are ruled out.

Ur Niger Delta will be negotiated between Bini and Urhobo. These two groups are the most confused set with Bini leading the way.

The international community will never grant a NigerDelta Rep, at best Southern Nigeria and worst Biafra, Oduduwa and Northern Christian minorities.

U lazy bastards hoping to sit at home and feed off oil revenue have failed and should have a rethink. Oil is not grounds for nationhood.

Nobody will create a country becos of oil, u did not put the oil there and it does not belong to u.

First, the people of the south need to grow brain cells and develop brains, becos right now, u lot are talking and sounding like idiots.
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
tobruk:
already going on right away. sooner you will get the update and you would confirm it in reality. the evil of your people has become noun, gotten out of hand
Is that all you can muster? One man tank division? cheesy cheesy cheesy Your army must be Phantom Solders. Dem no dey die. m shivering. shocked shocked shocked Bros, please quit thinking like a kid. We ain't antagonizing you guys. No need for all this bullshit. We will get our country in the most peaceful way. So, go sell off your rifle, 'cuz, you ain't shooting nobody. cool. You don't even have to gut to....

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by dragonking2: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:

Listen ur Niger Delta no reach Rivers and the Igbo and Igboid group there. Hence, Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are ruled out.

Ur Niger Delta will be negotiated between Bini and Urhobo. These two groups are the most confused set with Bini leading the way.

The international community will never grant a NigerDelta Rep, at best Southern Nigeria and worst Biafra, Oduduwa and Northern Christian minorities.

U lazy bastards hoping to sit at home and feed off oil revenue have failed and should have a rethink. Oil is not grounds for nationhood.

Nobody will create a country becos of oil, u did not put the oil their and it does not belong to u.
This oil thing dey pain una sha. It is not my fault that you guys are igbos/biafrans/ugandans/Jews/Chinese/Russians/Japanese.

We ain't with biafra, we have our own plans, so if you like pack your fellow igbo Ugandan Jews and form your country without us, we dont want a country filled with confused cowards .
Re: Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers by hammerF: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
This oil thing dey pain una sha. It is not my fault that you guys are igbos/biafrans/ugandans/Jews/Chinese/Russians/Japanese.

We ain't with biafra, we have our own plans, so if you like pack your fellow igbo Ugandan Jews and form your country without us, we dont want a country filled with confused cowards .

I know ur a yoruba but am playing along just for the fun of it, but i did have to sign out now. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

APC Explains Delay In Restructuring Nigeria As Atiku Lauds IBB / Abaribe: Why The South Should Not Believe El-Rufai On 2023 Presidency / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.