Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick (2645 Views)

Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by link2ok(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Aristo3146:
And u are a confirmed slowpoke, I Dont talk issus with kids who were still leaking pocho when things were happening, i can only educate u fool...Jonathan was not in acting capacity mr. Man and it is foolish of u to compare the time yaradua was away and the time PMB is away so far...if ur village people did not curse u, u should know that PMB is still operating within his legal boundaries...Leave with it till 2023, if it pain u too much.... hug a transformer close to u ...I want to assure u one thing"U will die before PMB"
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by infohenry(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2017
No wonder nobody employ our graduates again, when I read comments in nairaland I now understand the dilemma employers of labour face in this country.
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by linobrown9(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Wat goes around ,comes around....
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by daveson2020(m): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin lol karma is a miraculous bitch
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by drss2(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
wat a hypocrite. dat's why am calling for d impeachment of buari dullard.
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Aristo3146:
And u are a confirmed slowpoke, I Dont talk issus with kids who were still leaking pocho when things were happening, i can only educate u fool...Jonathan was not in acting capacity mr. Man and it is foolish of u to compare the time yaradua was away and the time PMB is away so far...if ur village people did not curse u, u should know that PMB is still operating within his legal boundaries...Leave with it till 2023, if it pain u too much.... hug a transformer close to u ...I want to assure u one thing"U will die before PMB"
Do you have problem understanding simple English?For your information, I voted and still support PMB but I am not a Zombie. The issue at stake here is that what PMB said in 2010 is correct and will be applicable if God forbit he is incapacitated like Yaradua.For you to get so vaguar is rather unfortunate. But my prayer for all of us including you is that what ever will wish for others should happen to us. If you cannot say amen to this prayer you need to get closer to God and repent from your bad wishes to others.I also reject your bad wish for me. I will not wish you bad but wish that we both live long to fulfill our desires.
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by wolu4: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Buhari lives on.
He will soon be back to continue till 2023.
you wish
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by wolu4: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Aristo3146:
one thing I hate about this APC pple n there zombies is that they don't learn from others mistake eg Fashola said a lot abt minister for power n now his words r fighting back.some1 on this forum wished GEJ ill health the next day Buhari left d country for vacation n he is not back uptill now. Now here you are wishing some1 death? Pray it doesn't backfire
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by raydatluvs(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:
The problem with all this discoveries is that they amount to nothing until the Senate and the opposition wake up and activate the necessary provisions for karma to swing into action! Yes, APC is chock full of lying hypocrites and bastards but that doesn't address the problem! Action does and PDP has fůckïng gone to sleep!
it's just worse to think Nigeria is not a two-party state and pdp is the opposition while the rest opposition are not mining from this. They wait till 2019 and bring some unknown guy.
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by Aristo3146(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2017
factsandfigures:
Do you have problem understanding simple English?For your information, I voted and still support PMB but I am not a Zombie. The issue at stake here is that what PMB said in 2010 is correct and will be applicable if God forbit he is incapacitated like Yaradua.For you to get so vaguar is rather unfortunate. But my prayer for all of us including you is that what ever will wish for others should happen to us. If you cannot say amen to this prayer you need to get closer to God and repent from your bad wishes to others.I also reject your bad wish for me. I will not wish you bad but wish that we both live long to fulfill our desires.
My problem with u was contending my assertions that Jonathan was not acting president in yaradua's absence, u even went ahead to tag me as "disgracing myself". Next time confirm facts, dont just jump into unnecessarily criticizing someone....
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by Aristo3146(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2017
wolu4:
one thing I hate about this APC pple n there zombies is that they don't learn from others mistake eg Fashola said a lot abt minister for power n now his words r fighting back.some1 on this forum wished GEJ ill health the next day Buhari left d country for vacation n he is not back uptill now. Now here you are wishing some1 death? Pray it doesn't backfire
Thank God its just one thing u hate about zombie, i have 1001 things i hate about wailers and u are one of them...I remember native doctors like u declaring PMB death...U too pray it doesn't backfire....
Re: Throwback 2010:Buhari Told National Assembly 2 Impeach Yar'Adua When He Was Sick by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Aristo3146:
My problem with u was contending my assertions that Jonathan was not acting president in yaradua's absence, u even went ahead to tag me as "disgracing myself". Next time confirm facts, dont just jump into unnecessarily criticizing someone....
Unfortunately, we are not being fair to Yaradua. Yaradua was a honest and sincere who tried his best for his country despite his ill health. By the time he left the country for Saudi Arabia, he was so ill that he was in no position to write or sign any letter to the senate to transmit power to the senate. The CABAL took advantage of this and started pursuing their own agenda. They even forged Yaradua signature and claimed, he signed the budget from Saudi Hospital. The CABAL also prevented power from being transmitted to GEJ and even came with spurious stories of how Yaradua played lawn tennis in Saudi. PMB in his own case respected the constitution and signed letter transmitting power to Oshinbanjo. PMB is also a sincere man trying his best for his country. But if the truth must be told, he has health issues that is significantly affecting his performance. My fear is that another CABAL has hijack PMB(His wife warned us). Most of the actions coming from the presidency cannot be from the PMB we voted for. We cannot afford to allow history to repeat itself. Read PMB's statement in 2010 very well. He made that statement a week after the Senate invoked the doctrine of necessity to declare GEJ acting president. I stand by my statement that PMB made that statement when GEJ was already acting as president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Caught Hiding In Togo / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech On The Threat By The North To Secede In 1953. / 2019 : President Buhari Will Contest – Rotimi Amaechi Hints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.