Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) (49184 Views)

Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Banky W Transformed His Look To Ugly Beard Guy For A Movie Shoot(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2017
is that the daddy yo
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by YeyeGirl(f): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2017
OKorowanta:

Now dat u know,kill cow.
4 diz recession??. Fowl dikwa cheaper biko

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2017
EastGold:
I hope sey na one of hin papa baby mamas born wizzy

Not funny! Say something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2017
princealexndre:
So much resemblance. I Neva knew wizkid had a dad cry
Shey his mom conceived him same way Mary conceived Jesus? undecided
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Who wears dark glasses to show facial resemblance

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Franchise21:
Shey his mom conceived him same way Mary conceived Jesus? undecided

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2017
EastGold:
I hope sey na one of hin papa baby mamas born wizzy
nawa o

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2017
NegeduGrace:
tattoo..i hate that stuff,,that body is going to decay one day so no need to waste too much cash piercing it..
People already know that, still, it's their cash to "waste" you don't have to like it for it to be cool or sensible.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by johnstar(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2017
victoroscar:
dose nose tho

U stil dnt know whr to put those in making sentence At dis age??

The word those and dose confuse ur life alot sha

Check ur signature too grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Mrfracon: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Wow
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Then u will love my body
NegeduGrace:
tattoo..i hate that stuff,,that body is going to decay one day so no need to waste too much cash piercing it..
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2017
see their nose
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by theway83: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
like Father like son.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Always opening his mouth like dead fish.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
People already know that, still, it's their cash to "waste" you don't have to like it for it to be cool or sensible.
how many likes for this lady cos she's really making sense untop my opinion..nairalanders please show her some love gringrin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2017
NegeduGrace:
how many likes for this lady cos she's really making sense untop my opinion..nairalanders please show her some love gringrin
*sighs*

The things we see on NL these days.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
*sighs*
The things we see on NL these days.
gringrin..thank God for the sight to see
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by ChukaLupin(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2017
princealexndre:

So you thought his Mother made him ou of clay? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Glory12345(f): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2017
No he his early grin wink
angelTI:
Is the man late?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by teebillz: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2017
princealexndre:

Oh, I thought everybody had/have a dad.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Phunkyposh(f): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2017
engrMikemd:
that is his biological father

no Psychologica
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Him papa take time to do the thing well well that night,him no allow a single drop to fall for bed that night
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Klington: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2017
princealexndre:
4ur mind, abi u be dey think say him mama virgin Maria ni grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2017
His dad looks like Olamide.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2017
NegeduGrace:
the body is going to decay one day so no need to eat, put on clothes or bath too.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2017
OKorowanta:

Now dat u know,kill cow.
lol,tell him or her grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by toprealman: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2017
angelTI:
Is the man late?
He is early.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by musty1147(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2017
woo.....D resemblance is undoughted.......Yaga
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Handsome Ahlaji S. A Balogun grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by jamesonic78(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2017
princealexndre:

Hmmm,,,,,na wa ooo
Wizkid fall from the sky ??
You are confused my guy ,,,
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) by jamesonic78(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Idrismusty97:
So he have a dad?
No,Wizkid was uprooted,,,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) / Lesbianism: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri (pics) / Nancy Isime & Beverly Osu Holiday Together At La Campagne Tropical Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.