Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,758 members, 7,959,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) (24413 Views)

Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe / 45-Year-Old Man Tries To Bribe His Way Out After Raping 5-year-old Girl In Ajah / Man Paraded Unclad For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by delishpot: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Mementoes:
Paedophilism is a psychiatric disorder. The man & his likes should not just be charged to court but given a mandatory extensive psychiatric therapy.

After your recommended what ever, what next? To release them?
Let me ask first before I type what I first typed. Maybe I miss interpret your point at first
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
delishpot:

After your recommended what ever, what next? To release them?
Let me ask first before I type what I first typed. Maybe I miss interpret your point at first

The therapy will be done while / after they serve their jail time or whatever punishment the law has for cases like this.
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
They should start giving tougher sentences to rapists or better yet, give them an automatic life sentence b/c these rape stories are getting outta hand in Naija. Abeg, incarcerate them just so other perverts would think twice before hurting another child. These stories are sickening.
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by delishpot: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mementoes:

The therapy will be done while / after they serve their jail time or whatever punishment the law has for cases like this.

No, I can not guarantee that therapy would work. Give them life sentence. Create an facility where they work to earn their keep and let them remain there for life. Once a rapist, always a rapist.
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Afobear: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:

Dude is not from that region. His name identifies him with the good people of the South-South. I guess he stayed too long in the Middle-East grin to have cultivated such habit
emh....are u trying to be funny because the only i can laugh at is your daftness and its a pity it cant be cured ....useless shameless afonja

Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Our southern brothers at their best again..
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by pussypounder(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
a cheesy
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by ShootToKill: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
MacCarthy Kuye don rape another. Chai yorubas and child rape be like....

Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Get ready for your new home....

No house rent, no nepa bill, no water bill...

See enjoyment
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by killthemods: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:

Dude is not from that region. His name identifies him with the good people of the South-South. I guess he stayed too long in the Middle-East grin to have cultivated such habit

grin
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by killthemods: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
KingAfo:
nice one smiley

wink
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
NotOfThis:
They should start giving tougher sentences to rapists or better yet, give them an automatic life sentence b/c these rape stories are getting outta hand in Naija. Abeg, incarcerate them just so other perverts would think twice before hurting another child. These stories are sickening.

Rape attract life imprisonment and I'm so happy for the guy...

No more paying of house rent, nepa bills etc...

Chopin free food too
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
NameChecker:
I came to check name

i believe that is Ikwere and not ibo.

1 Like

Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na them..
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
gbosaa:

Afonja has done it again.
book you no sabi
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kakamorufu:
book you no sabi

Teach now na abeg. Afonjaaa
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
gbosaa:

Teach now na abeg. Afonjaaa
Bia ka m Kuziere gi FLATYheadminthes
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by akigbemaru: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Raped 5 year old
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Bia ka m Kuziere gi FLATYheadminthes

Afonjaaaa. Who taught you that beautiful language? See how smooth and lovely it is when you write it. Try that Afonja language and there'll be loads of mgbati mgbati disaster.
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
see the head of stupid man

Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
gbosaa:

Afonjaaaa. Who taught you that beautiful language? See how smooth and lovely it is when you write it. Try that Afonja language and there'll be loads of mgbati mgbati disaster.
oflor. go mop ocean jor
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lord Jesus please protect our daughters and sons from monsters like this. Amen!!
Re: This 30 Year Old Man Was Arrested For Raping 5 Year Old Girl (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Freedom4us:
I beg is it only a crime when a southerner does it?

Did not the Emir of Katsina do it and yet nothing happened to him?

CAN pointed out the Christian Girls are being abducted and nothing is done about it.

http://sunnewsonline.com/can-condemns-abduction-forceful-conversion-marriage-of-christian-girls/

Abeg go pack well, why do you think that CAN and the media had suddenly piped down about the allegations?

What they didn't bother to come back and tell you (after buying into story without verification) was that the girl not to be a minor as alleged; however, investigations discovered a conspiracy using her school (headmaster) to falsify her records in order to make allegations stick - but unfortunately for them; they failed.

Sheybi the case is in court; oya watch closely how your ignorant CAN would succeed in sponsoring his conviction; just like how the media and other bigots have suddenly gone cold and quiet over the Yunusa and Ese case - after having misled many of you by giving you only one side of the story.

As for the Rapist/Pedophile, McCarthy Kuyemekume in this story, one can only assume that he must have been following in the footsteps of his Christian mentors i.e. pastors and priests who seem to have adopted pedophilia and homosexuality as their trademarks respectively.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians / Nigerian Man Swallows Seven Packets Of Cocaine During Drug Sting In Thailand / 12-Year-Old Girl Strangles 8-Year-Old Cousin To Death Over iPhone in Tennessee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.