Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos (23315 Views)

Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra / New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) / Locations Being Saved From Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Hitdata2: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Transformation
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by shamecurls(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2017
biggerboyc:
I served in anambra and i can say its the best state to serve. Willie is working

How did you arrive at your conclusion? Please expatiate!
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by mmsen: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Still building open gutters...
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by adonis89(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2017
MARYchiells:
A little good news in the midst of numerous sad stories, I feel relieved a little
u really love nigeria o. It's good for u sha
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by biggerboyc(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:

How did you arrive at your conclusion? Please expatiate!
It might be because i served in Onitsha. But there is no dull moment, from sport to show biz, also i enjoyed my PPA a bit although there are setbacks but its not about the government. And business is easy to do if you are business oriented. You will never go back to your village empty handed if you served in anambra

2 Likes

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Which Buhari? Does Buhari know where Anambra is in Nigeria?

Lol. Its Buhari and international aid agencies that did it and they both deserve commendation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/buhari-approves-ecological-projects-11-states/

1 Like

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by LasGidiOwner: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Your useless Imo state is an APC state, has your Buhari fixed the numerous gully erosions in Imo state? Or do you need pictures for verification? Your input is useless, get lost.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Lol. Its Buhari and international aid agencies that did it and they both deserve commendation.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/buhari-approves-ecological-projects-11-states/
[/s]
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Buhari is equally doing the Oba-Okigwe highway with RCC in charge. Mind you it'snot propaganda like we had under Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Your useless Imo state is an APC state, has your Buhari fixed the numerous gully erosions in Imo state? Or do you need pictures for verification? Your input is useless, get lost.. cool

[s][/s]

The issue here is being grateful and accepting that there has been change from our ugly past under Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Gov. Okorocha, come and see sumtin.
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Call07034780891: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Lemme ask you dunce, who are the ''our"?

I don't know why it is very difficult for you to fathom, we have nothing in common with your useless Imo state. Stop generalizing issues. Jonathan favoured my state both in human and capital projects. I don't know about your Imo state because I hardly know it exist. Stick to your state as we are not the same people. Is that too hard for you to comprehend? cool

Abagworo:

The issue here is being grateful and accepting that there has been change from our ugly past under Jonathan.
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by mich24(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2017
FuckBuhari:
bros, wetin u write, i no understand. Abeg u fit translate to Pidgin make i understand u well.
embarassed shocked grin typo
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Sai Buhari! Sai UN!

Kai, pity yourself! Who will you sai for all the erosions your paymaster is creating in Imo? UN no dey reach that side? Shame

1 Like

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Ugosample(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Call07034780891:
Lemme ask you dunce, who are the ''our"?

I don't know why it is very difficult for you to fathom, we have nothing in common with your useless Imo state. Stop generalizing issues. Jonathan favoured my state both in human and capital projects. I don't know about your Imo state because I hardly know it exist. Stick to your state as we are not the same people. Is that too hard for you to comprehend? cool

What you said here makes no sense.

Why do you guys always feel superior to other SE states?

Do You are such foolishness amongst northern States?
or even States in the SW?

Desist from such
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Call07034780891: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2017
That's the truth though it is bitter and it is not about superiority but about reality. Imolites are our slaves and never our brothers. Simple.. cool

[s]
Ugosample:

Desist from such
[/s]
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by jackie35(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

from the op pic. . .transformation we get(before) vs the transformation we need(after)

photoshop? I guessed!
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by MARYchiells(f): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
adonis89:
u really love nigeria o. It's good for u sha

Is there any Nigerian who hates Nigeria? No matter how bad/ unfortunate the situation is , we are Nigerians.
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ugosample:

Desist from such
That niga is a fuvcking Afonja goat. He is a masquerade. angry

1 Like

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by owobokiri(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Can you be reasonable for a split second? What is your fixation on Jonathan all about? Face the topic an stop being a petty patty rat with every topic

1 Like

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by FuckYouMods: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Udonmeanit grin
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
owobokiri:

Can you be reasonable for a split second? What is your fixation on Jonathan all about? Face the topic an stop being a petty patty rat with every topic

My fixation is my anger that he did nothing for Igbos and deserves outright condemnation.

1 Like

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Elhabeeb1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
If I Japan now, e for don reach international news media.
Thumbs up to those that did this wonderful job.
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by yinkslinks(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmm in Nigeria nothing last forever. U might be driving some day n it sinks.
raker300:
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS: ANAMBRA
KUDOS to Nigeria Erosion & Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP)and anambra govt. WELL DONE

http://www./forum/check-out-and-after-pic-area-saved-erosion
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by owobokiri(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abagworo:

My fixation is my anger that he did nothing for Igbos and deserves outright condemnation.

He didn't do much.., you are right there.., especially with the roads. I actually think that his minister of works, one useless Ononohlen or so, was a disaster. How that guy gets little or no mention these days for his horrible days in the ministry of works, beats me. But jonathan was good to the east in some areas too...
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Chiefobdk1: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abagworo:
Buhari is equally doing the Oba-Okigwe highway with RCC in charge. Mind you it'snot propaganda like we had under Jonathan.

If you don't want thunder to fire you never claim this is oba okigwe road... I am in front of igwes palace right now. . Pls dis is not oba/okigwe road. .

Tell ur buhari to pay 48 billion anambra spent on federal roads.

1 Like

Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Chiefobdk1: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abagworo:

If you don't want thunder to fire you never claim this is oba okigwe road... I am in front of igwes palace right now. . Pls dis is not oba/okigwe road. .

Abagworo. Ccc is handling oba okigwe road and not rcc... Pls stop lying

Old man living with old mother... Smh

Tell ur buhari to pay 48 billion anambra spent on federal roads.
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Chiefobdk1: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
MARYchiells:

Is there any Nigerian who hates Nigeria? No matter how bad/ unfortunate the situation is , we are Nigerians.

I hate Nigeria... But got no choice for now
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Prinzyy: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
cowardSeun:
RIP Buhari
that's Remain In Power
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by MARYchiells(f): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

I hate Nigeria... But got no choice for now

AMEN!!!
Re: A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
blues2022:

That niga is a fuvcking Afonja goat. He is a masquerade. angry

He is not Afonja, stop burying your head in the sand. These are Biafrans who can't stand each other. The only thing binding them together is their dislike of Yoruba and Hausa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / Bukola Saraki Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / FG Cuts N2 From New Pump Price, Petrol To Sell At N170.17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.