Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me (1291 Views)

I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by kellystech(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
I already have content writer I just someone that can do the aforementioned
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Yea....I can do that........WhatsApp me on, 08104501026, let's talk
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by Realphilo(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
kellystech:
Look no further sir, contact me on whatsapp 08169254598,

I will also be showing you my portfolio.

Thank you
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by said1995: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Contact me at 07067836964,i can even set up your seo, give you quality backlinks and some other guidelines
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by Africanpoint(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
kellystech:

i will do that for you if you have a bosting and a domain name just

#1,000 I you don't have domain and hosting we will sort thing out
pm on whatsapp or IMO via 07058142544
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by imohchard(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2017
look at some past project of mine at affordable cost.

paveafrica.com
ozomatek.com
nonpareil.com.ng among others

09034310685 is my number
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by RiteBlog: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
If you are still in need of the blog, Riteblog.com will develop your blog it and you'll pay only when we are done.

kellystech:
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by edemaniekan: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
check this site and tell me if you like it. www.upsoccer.net
call me after +2347066385329
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by basil02: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
For Bulksms website, get sms portal creator version 3 High Earner for joomla 1.5, 2.5, 3.0...for #1000. screan shots are there for u to check out. call 07061923392

Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by sharpguy10(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
If you need a website, i can give you 10 readymade wordpress websites for just for #5000. Contact me on this number 08080476708 to get them, it will be deliver to you in the next 3 hours. Thank you.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by Dermie: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
kellystech:

Contact me if you're still in need.
Check my signature
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by jose556(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
www.plusmouth.com
www.beyondwatch.com
www.sambisareports.com
And many more.
No much story, all action.
Contact me for your unique blog designed with premium design. See my number on my signature.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by bb4coker(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
kellystech:
Is it stiill available?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by Sanuzi(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2017
kellystech:
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by mcqwerty(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Charlatans angry
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by Petersuenos(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2020
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by risan14(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2020
What kind of blog you need? You can get it easily.
Sent me a push. Check this Technology blog www.ezvibes..com with high quality seo ready posts.
And check this blog and DA it's all about free ebook
www.bhootgoyend..com I will provide 10 seo ready post for your new blog.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me by solutionarena: 10:38am On May 07, 2020
Take your business online with us today on Cedarhostng, our pricing are affordable, great features you can't find anywhere, 24/7 support and more.

Get our starter package of N10GB @ N5000/Yr comes with Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Emails, Subdomains & more....

Get our personal package of N30GB @ N7500/Yr comes with Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Emails, Subdomains & more....

visit www.cedarhostng.net or call/WhatsApp: +2348186219002.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Hosting Accounts For 5 People. / Youtube Monetization Ban: Let's Help Each Other / How To Show Case Your Skills As A Web Developer/designer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.