Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies (42716 Views)

Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu / Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier / The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by stephmike(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
Baba will not die
Amen ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by francisbiz: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
Please can everyone now see that baba is a patriot

Long live Mr president

Ling live federal republic of Nigeria

Baba with all my heart I cherish you

With all my heart I respect you

May your days be long Mr president
I wonder how much you have been paid to continue to defend mediocrity and crass violation of federal character policy.
In all fairness Buhari can never pass as a patriot, even in a country of blind folks.
Stop fooling yourself, recession is really banging your cancerous brain.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by TeamSimple(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2017
drss2:
so d like of tinubu, bakare n OBJ choose buari in d knowledge dat wen he dies in office, they will step unto power. dis pipul don't know who "born to rule extremist" of d north ar. very soon they will face d full force of their treachery.
Stop speaking like an idiot while you think you making sense. If the so called born to rule didn't do anything meaningful about GEJ in 2010,why now?

You folks just love to create unnecessary tensions that you can't even withstand

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by keally: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Bakare,Bakare,Bakare. Do U mean that all those people died because they betrayed Bubu. Read again what you wrote before publishing o.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2017
tongue
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oloribuu receive sense ijmn, ur mother don suffer,chai fidijona
oloriooko:
So bubu's age is fake grin shocked

I will not buy nor read bakare book cuz bubu betrayed us
A leader that knows how fragile his health is and still forced himself into power is a betrayer and deserves the worst that can befall any evil and selfish betrayer
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by oloriooko(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
mayourbash:
Oloribuu receive sense ijmn, ur mother don suffer,chai fidijona

E never better for people wey dem pray for finish,na come be the ones wey dem swear for?

No remedy for your senselessness, you don loss finish oponu oluya Omo aatan alaileko aburo sule
Instead make the didirin make her own comment na her mama she dey curse, epe ti mo e
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by kingston247: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
You don come again with ur lies.......political pastor
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by focus7: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
doublewisdom:
Lies, plenty lies. The North is watching you!
You are a paradox to your name, i think doublefool will suit your character the most.
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Uncle pls tell us anoda stowieeee!
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by made1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by Duru009(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
"If he dies in power......... ....... What an insult!!! ""
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by chibenn(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Some people are born crazy
I mean it is only the Fulani herdsmen can abandon his cows and go away and his cow will remains dormant waiting for him,
we are human being no matter we are ruled by herdsmen, but we are not cows .

I ask my friend , if he hear any news about our President's were about , he said
our president is alive ,
Nonsense, who is looking for dead body?

please !!! this is the worst that happened,
I course the day I vote for pmb,
ADVISED: any one who test refuse , and like the tast should not take it to public market , because , others may not like it
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by peteregwu(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
AustineE1:

So pastor Bakare is now insinuating that the tnree past deputies to Buhari betrayed him...seriously,thats an unguided utterance from a man of his calibre!

I tire oooo....he sees buhari as saint buhari..
Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by peteregwu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
Osinbajo doesn't fit that description..... The man is just too cool. Don't know if he can play politics ferociously when descended upon by the northern cabals.

That's another problem we are to face..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.