Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Help!! People Think Wrongly Of Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! People Think Wrongly Of Me. (422 Views)

How To Help People (3) / How To Help People (2). / Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! People Think Wrongly Of Me. by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2017
.Good day friends, I am an undergraduate student in one of Nigerian universities.
I have been facing the problem of people thinking wrong of me financially... Yes, tho i am not as buoyant as anything but i dress normal but many think i am the rich type because i stay in a apartment rented offcampus by by uncle.
I usually waved off such notions but people don't believe.
It all came to the fore yesterday when i was attacked about being a miser by a lot of classmates, funnily I use a tecno m3 phone(low priced), i was attacked on how miserly i was that i resulted to having a lowpriced phone,how i never spent money,how i never contribute etc. It all pained me to the marrow and almost had tears in my eyes, i am the only one who knows where the shoe pinches, if i have the money,why won't I spend it?
The painful thing is the notion has gone round and people indeed think I am stingy and miserly.
My transport cost about 120naira daily and knowing this and my financial situation, i rarely buy snacks or things outside, i know i am not portraying wealth as I only dress as manly as I can.
But they think i am okay bkos of my jovial and funny nature.
So how don't know How i can correct this?
So sad.

CC: lalasticlala,seun
Re: Help!! People Think Wrongly Of Me. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2017
I think say na physical attack sef

1 Like

Re: Help!! People Think Wrongly Of Me. by yomi007k(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2017
undecided

Ur still a young man dts y wat ppl think bothers u.

In time u will discover that on a few ppl matter in ds world..

1 Like

Re: Help!! People Think Wrongly Of Me. by Ephort: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2017
I'm gonna tell you the truth. You have not started living your life if you're still overly concerned about how people see you.
More so, I wonder without clue how dudes that are still dependent on their parents, guardians or benefactors could pride themselves as being top-shots. Life starts when you stop collecting and start providing. Now that you are still laying foundation, be more concerned about the type of edifice u're gon' put up and not the otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Help!! People Think Wrongly Of Me. by Phunkyposh(f): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Ignore ....... In as much as you are not fake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Speaks Out... / PHOTOS: Navy Arrests Suspected Oil Thieves With Wooden Boats / How A Reverend Took Over My Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.