Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) (49237 Views)

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by MrOIO(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amabeast:
Wow
I love twins, my love for twins is like the one buhari has for traveling abroad and also like the one fayose has for bashing him

My prayers for a long time is that all my children should be twins i. e twin boys and twin girls.
Oh Jehovah, answer my prayers and grant my heart desires in Jesus name.. Amen
SAME 100% love for twins

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by lilytender: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please are they both also prostitutes? Because only prostitutes take pictures with only undies and send same to the public domain.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
am a twin also

but sometime when you quarel with your twin u'll regret being a twin but sometimes its fun cheesy
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Idy4joe(f): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=darikut2 post=53523977][/quote]datz cute
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by MzDeeb(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amabeast:
Wow
I love twins, my love for twins is like the one buhari has for traveling abroad and also like the one fayose has for bashing him

My prayers for a long time is that all my children should be twins i. e twin boys and twin girls.

I pray for you with the anointing of twins in my family wink I decree and declare that the Almighty God grants you your heart desires.

You will come and testify when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amabeast:
Wow

Receive it

Amen

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Samckid(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
How can they be pregnant at the same time? Their husbands tho
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
I no even understand all these trendy naked bumpy tins. Small time now, na yanshhh dem go dey open. shior embarassed
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2017
ohh. I love multiples. Mostly triplets
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2017
DEWKID:
am a twin also

but sometime when you quarel with your twin u'll regret being a twin but sometimes its fun cheesy
are u 2 identical?
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
are u 2 identical?

very much, but our destiny is trying to seperate us for the first time, he's peter and am paul

http://facebook.com/peter.asoanya
http://facebook.com/paul.asoanya

thats our facebook link
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
DEWKID:

very much, but our destiny is trying to seperate us for the first time, he's peter and am paul

http://facebook.com/peter.asoanya
http://facebook.com/paul.asoanya

thats our facebook link
grin see this 1...advertising his Facebook ta me
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
grin see this 1...advertising his Facebook ta me

lols cry :\
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by bluejean(f): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
ds z baffling. it must av taken planning on their parts n agreement from their husbands.

wish them both a safe delivery
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
wow, awesome

click on the link below to see a very beautiful girl

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
God bless
RYANation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.