Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Real Gbese And Gobe You Can Relat To - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Real Gbese And Gobe You Can Relat To (984 Views)

What Is Gobe? / See Gobe Oo / Omo See Gobe.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Gbese And Gobe You Can Relat To by klassykute(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
To all sharp,smart guys and girls in the house i tender my humble greetings
even the one's wey dey dull too i shake my tail. oo.. Gobe $ Gbese leggo.
Guys one day ,faithful one at that, looking cute in that new gam you bought, with that very expensive screen touch smart phone(say iphone 7,6 Samsung s7 edge or s7 etc) in your hand giving you a real big boy look. strolling down G R A you saw this cute jaw dropping girl, back like Nicki, front like Toolz. You almost fell inside gutter cos you were SIGHT SEEING . sharp sharp you gather courage plus mind and liver accompanying you. you walk to the girl and clears throat

you :: clears throat, Hello beautiful young lady

Her: Hi good morning

You: good morning jare, who would set eyes on you and not have a good morning indeed. how is you

Her: smiling am fine thank you
You: Well it is not good to wast an angels time, i couldnt stop looking at you just now that i saw you. it felt like cold water pouring down my body. I like you and would love to see you again and be your friend. Can i have you phone number? (giving her your phone)

Alright no problem. collects the phone from you.. start to type number. pon pong kpim. Your mind is drinking all the brand there is, all of a sudden your phone, that very expensive phone that can pay your school fees 5 times slips off her hand falls hard to the ground..gen gen
Gbese af land, Gobe is about to cross over to your side. you pick up the phone with this big prayer point inside your mind OH LORD I NEED THAT MIRACLE TODAY, LORD DONT LET MY ENEMIES PUT ME TO SHAME. you close two eyes and slowly open them to see the screen of your phone ..GAN GAN GAN God did not hear the prayer , your phone haf BAJE the screen guard is SHATTERED, the main screen SCATTERED, your calibrator BROKEN you try your luck to see if it can work, LIE LIE IF E WORK MAKE I DIE shouted one of you village people from the coven located ontop that plantain at the village square... you start to sweat your biggest investment don spoil .
you are looking at her many thought in your mind she is looking at you..... and them start to play that song by lil kesh GBESE RE OO your blood start to pump you want to react

HERE IS THE QUESTION

Guys how will you react.?
Girls what will you do?

cc: lalasticlala

dominique

cc: Ben13
cc: Dani1luv
(Modify ) (
Re: Real Gbese And Gobe You Can Relat To by josh123(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
I go smile collect her num,after we don b friend,invite her come my house then I Bleep her to kingdom come

(1) (Reply)

See This Funny Husband And Love Thing / Lol / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.