Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Starting Up A Fashion House - By The CEO, Diamond Ark - Esther Bliss Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Up A Fashion House - By The CEO, Diamond Ark - Esther Bliss Blog (506 Views)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up A Fashion House - By The CEO, Diamond Ark - Esther Bliss Blog by twizkerbliz(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Alright!!!!!

And so, it was a hit back to back on saturday night!

The CEO of Diamond Ark, one of the largest fashion house in Delhi India John Uche Jesus took the podium and shared his heart felt lessons starting up his fashion house that has gone international.

One of his key advice to the team was: You must understand the language of fabric as a fashion designer. You must sleep and wake up as a designer. According to him, he sometimes goes to bed with measuring tape in case he gets a customer in the dream... Hahahahaha

Did I also tell you that he started his fashion house in his sitting room?

If you don't have a sitting room, start from your backyard or corridor.

Here are some screenshots from the class. The feedbacks from the participants have been awesome!

Didn't I tell you that we are going INTERNATIONAL?

My team is awesome! I have the best team in the whole world!

(1) (Reply)

I'll convert your Books (HARDCOPY) to E-books, and I will STILL PAY "CASH" / Palm Oil Available In Large Quantity / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.