Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. (1086 Views)

7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Good day all, I just graduated few months ago and will be going for Youth Service soon, and I need a rugged phone coz I don't know the state I might be posted to (power nd network issues) . Summary I need a phone with good battery life and a crazy camera. Those are my first 2 criteria(s), then every other things will be an advantage (4g, fingerprint etc) . Have been to computer village twice and am still not sure of what to get.. I currently use a q10 but the battery sucks. I have 50k already, but I can still hustle like extra 10k b4 the end of the month. Hopefully my gf won't come around for val.. Thanks.. lalasticlala, mynd
Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by kolexepana: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
If you really want a good and rugged phone with a long lasting battery, i'd suggest Tecno android phones
Phones like C8,C9, L8 or L8 plus.
Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by mizjules(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
I also intend getting a phone tomorrow, don't know what to get. Budget is 50-60 k. Same specs with the op cry. How good is Samsung galaxy grand prime plus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by thrizzle(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2017
mizjules:
I also intend getting a phone tomorrow, don't know what to get. Budget is 50-60 k. Same specs with the op cry. How good is Samsung galaxy grand prime plus
unilagfreshest:
Good day all, I just graduated few months ago and will be going for Youth Service soon, and I need a rugged phone coz I don't know the state I might be posted to (power nd network issues) . Summary I need a phone with good battery life and a crazy camera. Those are my first 2 criteria(s), then every other things will be an advantage (4g, fingerprint etc) . Have been to computer village twice and am still not sure of what to get.. I currently use a q10 but the battery sucks. I have 50k already, but I can still hustle like extra 10k b4 the end of the month. Hopefully my gf won't come around for val.. Thanks.. lalasticlala, mynd
I'll suggest tecno l8+ 2gig ram nice battery or tecno j8 boom okay battery but also a really good phone

1 Like

Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2017
thrizzle:

I'll suggest tecno l8+ 2gig ram nice battery or tecno j8 boom okay battery but also a really good phone
Thanks for ur input, I bought the l8 for my younger bro in Dec for 29k tho I secretly admire the fone, bt pride won't let me go for it, so I will prefer a better one. I have a friend using c8, he complained about the battery, my money can't buy c9 i guess.
Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by mizky: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Thanks for ur input, I bought the l8 for my younger bro in Dec for 29k tho I secretly admire the fone, bt pride won't let me go for it, so I will prefer a better one. I have a friend using c8, he complained about the battery, my money can't buy c9 i guess.

Go for tecno j8
Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by kolomax(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
mizky:

Go for tecno j8
go get redmi note 4 or redmi note 3 pro
Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by donprosper6(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
all this tecno die hard fans... mtw

bro just go for Infinix hot 4 the phone has three variant Which is... infinix... hot 4 lite... no finger print, 8mp back 5mp front, that 8mp murdered most 13mp
hot 4... finger print
hot 4 pro 4g lte+finger print and 13mp all have 4000mah...
currently using hot 4pro... dope camera and battery

1 Like

Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Better go for Xiaomi redmi phone around the amount you have TECNO phones Wack imagine TECNO L8plus can't multitask on winning eleven my Gionee M3MINI multitask heavy ppsspp games without lagging
Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
mizjules:

i have a clean infinix note 3..for give away price 60k..i stay in lagos.. beep ke on whatsapp.. 09092946016.. read the specifications online.. very neat.. nice phone

1 Like

Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
unilagfreshest:

i have a clean infinix note 3..for give away price 60k..i stay in lagos.. beep ke on whatsapp.. 09092946016.. read the specifications online.. very neat.. nice phone
Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by fatdon2(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2017
lalasticlala plz help move it to front page, meself wan buy phone of 50k
Re: Advice On Phone To Get With 50k. by buchito1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
kolomax:
go get redmi note 4 or redmi note 3 pro
battery ain't fascinating!!

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Price And Specification In Nigeria / Elephone C1 Max / MTN Will Not Stop Stealing My Money!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.