Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kenyan Gay Youth Now In Exile After Escaping Death At Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kenyan Gay Youth Now In Exile After Escaping Death At Home (447 Views)

Monarch Explains Why He Goes On Self Exile / Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo) / Asigidi- Occultic Group Threaten Mother Of Two, Forces Son Into Exile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Gay Youth Now In Exile After Escaping Death At Home by nspodcast1: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2017
A 28 year old Kenya gay youth is now in hiding after his family tried to kill him because of his sexual orientation.

In a conversation with NoString, the young man (names withheld) said that he was almost killed by his family last December after they found out about his sexual orientation.

“I was almost killed by my family last December after discovering that am gay and had been putting pressure on me to marry” he said.

He said that the reason why they want him dead is mainly because their culture completely forbids homosexuality, and his family sees it as a disgrace for one to be gay.

“After severe beating and murder attempts on my life, I had to run away. Their plan is to stop me from shaming the family and dragging its name to what they have called ‘western demonic habits’. He said.

“Being gay is like a death sentence in my village” he added.

While in hiding, he.... continue here >> https://nostringsng.com/kenyan-gay-youth-escape-death/
Re: Kenyan Gay Youth Now In Exile After Escaping Death At Home by SexyNairalander: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2017
booked
Re: Kenyan Gay Youth Now In Exile After Escaping Death At Home by ring7(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Not surprise,
Is it not Kenya? Anything can come out of kenya

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ps4 Slim For Quick Sale In PH!!! / 'it’s Crazy To Say I Didn’t Visit President Buhari In The UK' / Nigeria’s Problem Is Beyond Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.