Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me (726 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by rapistomenka: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Femi Adesina, special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity, says some people prefer to be lied to, but such persons will not “get it from this spokesman”.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Adesina said he had made an eternal commitment to speak the truth “no matter what”.

“Some folks would rather be lied to. But they won’t get it from this spokesman. An eternal commitment to the truth, no matter what.God rules,” he tweeted.

Lately, Adesina has been under fire over comments made on the health status of his principal, who is in the United Kingdom on a medical vacation.

On Tuesday, Adesina told Channels Television that he does not speak directly with Buhari, but that those around him have said “the president is fine”.

“I’m in touch with London daily, I’m not saying I speak with him direct, but I’m in touch with London daily, people around him we speak daily,” he had said.

He added that Buhari should be expected back in the country “sooner that people think”.

It came as a surprise to many that Buhari, who was expected to return to the country on Sunday, extended his vacation indefinitely.

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-people-want-lies-wont-get
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by rapistomenka: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
You have already lied by saying you will never lie...so-so defender of clueless and bed-ridden vegetarian

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
do u have any true in ur mouth? that president is health is that the true, that he is just resting is that the true, that he is coming back 6th of Feb. is that the true? Mr adesina ur are bigger than this
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by lifezone247(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
do u have any true in ur mouth? that president is health is that the true, that he is just resting is that the true, that he is coming back 6th of Feb. is that the true? Mr adesina ur are bigger than this
don't mind the zombie, that is how they gave us back ibori and withheld our president in exchange. (In London).
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by sarrki(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Femi carry on we are solidly behind you

You are not just there

We your father,brother, sisters, uncle mothers are all behind you

You are omoluabi personified

Long live Mr president

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
FEMI ADESINA please don't mind them abeg, keep on doing what you are paid for. But just know that the thunder that will fire your mouth for issuing this statement just left GAMBIA to Where ever you are .
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

You are not just there

Long live Mr president

No be you be femi adesina?
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by sarrki(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Douglaufuoma:

He can't tell you what he didn't know

But he can tell you the situation that criminal called Kanu is

He's in kuje serving for committing treason against federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by sarrki(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Love Machine:
No be you be femi adesina?

Nah we put am there

He's our son
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by sarrki(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
FEMI ADESINA please don't mind them abeg, keep on doing what you are paid for. But just know that the thunder that will fire your mouth for issuing this statement just left GAMBIA to Where ever you are .

Ow the rally ?

Learnt that fraudulent organiser didn't show up
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by CowHard: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
You are not just there
Long live Mr president

Must you perch on every thread and inundate it with your inherent stup1d1ty
Re: Femi Adesina: People Want Lies, But They Won’t Get It From Me by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

He can't tell you what he didn't know

But he can tell you the situation that criminal called Kanu is

He's in kuje serving for committing treason against federal republic of Nigeria

the damage control you are employ to do does it include derailing from the subject...is there any where the topic refers to Nnamdi Kanu

if you respect elders in Yoruba land does it exclude respect to your elder by calling NK a criminal all the derogatory names that suits you...have the court convicted him of any crime

you have consistently triberised many topics here in your bid to impress your pay masters

Respect is give and take, you always try hard to find a way to insult ndi Igbo in many of your post and if you continues then the mods should come and justify why you includes NK in every of your post even when the topic have nothing to do with him

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

you guys should caution this guy, he does not keep to Rule one and two

thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Medical Vacation: 4 signs to shows that Buhari may return this week / 4 Ex-militants Employed As Lecturers In A Nigerian University / Commissioner For Housing And Urban Devleopment, S. Galadima, Dies While Jogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.