Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React (31746 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Fourwinds: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
see stupidity...kip kwayet my friend.. ur lies are so glaring
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Anseth(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
"I spoke to the president, he is hale and hearty" Osinbajo

sir, those who are hale and hearty go to work and not extend vacations and await test results or una done CHANGE the meaning of "hale and hearty"?

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Cohen2: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is Femi and Lie Muhammed brothers, Omoh this people can lie o
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Odelhorno1990: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
See this folk from Lie Republic
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Splashme: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
viexcey:
Lying Regime
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by mindtricks: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
The complete statement I believe:

Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What, but now Lai Mohammed has changed me"
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Jesusloveyou: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Why is the truth only glaring to you, Femi Adesina Why can't Nigerians see the truth in you
It simply mean that you are hiding the truth
how did you ipods know if he is lying, even if is true, you have already construct your heart to despite the truth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Jesusloveyou: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Anseth:
"I spoke to the president, he is hale and hearty" Osinbajo

sir, those who are hale and hearty go to work and not extend vacations and await test results or una done CHANGE the meaning of "hale and hearty"?

you dont even know what to say.dont bite your tongue.
I can feel your pain and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Emassive(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
I guess Wale and other yorubas bashing him are also ipob youths from Ekiti state. Foolishness in high places
NgeneUkwenu:
Pained Reactions from ipob touts!
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how did you ipods know if he is lying, even if is true, you have already construct your heart to despite the truth.
My dear leave IPOB out of this matter. It's a simple matter.
If the president is not sick why not speak to Adesina directly
Common sense!
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Sinkills: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Whenever I see people criticize Femi Adesina and other politicians' spokespersons, I just laugh at their ignorance because I don't know why one who is being well paid to uphold the image of his principal will speak otherwise just to satisfy the curiosity of people.

Femi is just doing his work.
Is he being well paid to say the truth or tell lies? I thought we have a government of transparency and integrity.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by fowosh: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
he has lied again for saying he doesn't tell lies...haba...
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Jesusloveyou: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

My dear leave IPOB out of this matter. It's a simple matter.
If the president is not sick why not speak to Adesina directly
Common sense!
but the spokeman just said the truth, and you already said is a lie even before he said the truth,
That is how pathetic ipods has always be.
If femi wanted to lie, he wil simply say - i speak directly with buhari.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by seifini(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
I see him trying to distance himself from Lai Mohammed,ideologically,I don't think that will work though.
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
but the spokeman just said the truth, and you already said is a lie even before he said the truth,
That is how pathetic ipods has always be.
If femi wanted to lie, he wil simply say - i speak directly with buhari.
You are missing the point here: If the president is not sick as the presidency is claiming, why can't he talk directly to Adesina
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Jesusloveyou: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

You are missing the point here: If the president is not sick as the presidency is claiming, why can't he talk directly to Adesina
but the acting president reach him directly

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Tgblinkz(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Just imaging, tell that to the birds at the back of ur house and not nigerians. Mr Linus Mgba
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:23am On Feb 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
but the acting president reach him directly
It's a dent on his spokesperson. Is he only using Adesina (Only use him when it is convenient ) Is he saying Adesina cannot be trusted
If you look am well e get as e be nau shocked shocked shocked
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Jesusloveyou: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

It's a dent on his spokesperson. Is he only using Adesina (Only use him when it is convenient ) Is he saying Adesina cannot be trusted
If you look am well e get as e be nau shocked shocked shocked
the protocols are the ones responsible,
But Garba shehu is with buhari and he has be communicating with femi.
So in all this, who is now lying.
Is it not you ipods?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Is it not you ipods?
I was following your argument till I read the last undecided
You don't need that
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Is it not you ipods?
I was following your argument till I read the last undecided
You don't need that.

Now back to Garba Shehu, you said he is with the president and he is communicating with Femi Adesina
Is the president invalid Or is he tribalistic
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by Apoztl3(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
nonxo007:
This man should just return to his newspaper job and keep his integrity, because working for this government is a sin, and all sinners must go to hell. A government on on hibernation. If only the youths of this country can plan a coup and over thrown this country for the best, we are tired of old weak blood who is always sick and traveling for one irrelevant thing or the other.

If you dare quote me in support of this government, you will personally suffer seven year of hardship this government is putting us through.

Zombie o zombie ehhhh (in felas voice)
That's if he still has any left
Re: Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React by dataideas: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Abacha Hotel: El-rufai Agrees To Out-of-court Settlement / Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.