Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Lady Narrates How A Robber Who Disguised As A NEPA Official, Robs Her Of Phones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Narrates How A Robber Who Disguised As A NEPA Official, Robs Her Of Phones (513 Views)

'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Robber Who Sleeps Beside ATM In Lagos To Rob Arrested By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How A Robber Who Disguised As A NEPA Official, Robs Her Of Phones by RoyalMail: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Instagram user, Nylah shared this photo of an alleged robber whom she said came to her office disguised as a NEPA official only to steal her mobile phones when he lured her outside the building. Read what she wrote below;

"I am not one to do this or share false information, but since this happened to me I am going to share it. This criminal walked into my office under the pretense of being a Nepa official yes I asked for identification, and he said it was in his truck that they were doing some work and noticed that the building next door had wires hanging into ours
and he needed to verify the connection. He had a screwdriver and folded wires in his hand. Stole my phone from my desk after luring me out. He kept insisting we should turn off the generator because he suspected we had CCTV (thankfully I didn't) guys be on the look out and don't doubt your instincts because I did. Too many lazy, hungry people out there. If he needed something to eat, I would have fed him from the restaurant easy. Lesson learned."

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/lady-narrates-how-robber-who-disguised.html

Re: Lady Narrates How A Robber Who Disguised As A NEPA Official, Robs Her Of Phones by RoyalMail: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
We get smarter each day... Lesson learnt.

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Narrates How A Robber Who Disguised As A NEPA Official, Robs Her Of Phones by casttlebarbz(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
heya..
Re: Lady Narrates How A Robber Who Disguised As A NEPA Official, Robs Her Of Phones by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2017

(1)

Gov El’rufai Bans Frsc From Kaduna Streets / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London, The Outcome Of Their Meeting, Will Blow Yo / Return Home If You Are Hale And Healthy – HR Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.