Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist (5015 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon Caught Molesting Dorathy’s Buttocks On National TV (video) / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by kaimagist: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow! I stumbled on this picture on the internet, in the process of admiring the sweet couples I suddenly saw my guy's hand grabbing the buttocks of the lady on Blue who is obviously not his wife. Omo guys Bad, I swell. lol
http://www.kaimagist.com/2017/02/groom-secretly-grabs-bridesmaids.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
They two are a thing way before the wedding grin.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Kobicove(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
The guy put his hand there on impulse...nothing to be alarmed about undecided

7 Likes

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
The bridesmaid are not bad. They also look like twins.
Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by kaimagist: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kobicove:
The guy put his hand there on impulse...nothing to be alarmed about undecided

Maybe, maybe not

1 Like

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by dee02(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
If i was the fella, id grab all three...... angry kiss

1 Like

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Bahddo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
They are all hot mehn...
That guy and that bridesmaid have done things already smiley

2 Likes

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by FreshShavedBalls(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
The Op, the groom and the bridesmaid all of you are mad

2 Likes

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
How sure re yhu he is the groom?
Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by atilla(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Borderlineu y u dey vex na lols

But all three R pretty look like sisters
FreshShavedBalls:
The Op, the groom and the bridesmaid all of you are mad

1 Like

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is it your buttocks??
Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
He's not the groom.. He's the flower boy grin

But seriously he doesn't strike me as the groom.
Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
I think d groom is a clown and with D maid's smile u can tell she's trying to be polite and not spoil show.

Maybe or maybe not..
Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Bahddo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
I'm still feeling this niggah's style cool

1 Like

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Bahddo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
alexialin:
He's not the groom.. He's the flower boy grin

But seriously he doesn't strike me as the groom.
yeah he could be the bridesmaid's bf posing with them for a shot with the groom suspiciously absent. The ladies look like sisters though.

1 Like

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
yeah he could be the bridesmaid's bf posing with them for a shot with the groom suspiciously absent. The ladies look like sisters though.

Exactly one of the bridesmaid's bf.. Especially the maid's butt he placed his hands on.
Yea they look like sisters all three of them.
Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by DesChyko: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Grab: grasp or seize suddenly and roughly.

Wrong Headline..

And by the way, what stops this picture from being a picture of siblings..or the guy being the bride's brother and his girlfriend whom he placed his hand on her gluteus maximus?

1 Like

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by dubemeagle(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
NIGERIANS AND DIA LIES

1 Like

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
This op shud be a marriage-breaker grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2017
There is no sign that he grabbed the bridesmaid, he's merely tapping current

If he had grabbed the bombom, the cloth area would have an unusual folding.. ....So would the y@n$h
Re: Groom Secretly Grabs Bridesmaids Buttocks On Wedding Picture- Kaimagist by Marlvin(m): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Don't try to wreck someone's marriage with this, you blew it just right off the fence .

(1) (Reply)

The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband / Facts You Didnt Know About 16 Year Old Actress,regina Daniels’s Siblings / Love Portion Seller Jaruma Accuses Paul Okoye Wife Of Trying To Buy Her Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.