Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

gig - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / gig (2503 Views)

Back To School Gig: Check Out This School Giving Out One Year Free Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: gig by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
doctorkush:
bro, he did the necessary deferment processes. It wont display the view invoice if he isn't recognized by the institution. I asked every necessary info from him before posting here, btw am a product of the school also. And this is no funny issue bro. I can post his approved deferment letter if need be
lol you can only defer a maximum of 2 years. Believe me I deferred my admission twice! Before I was told i could no longer defer.
So I don't know how he deferred for 4 years!
Re: gig by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
ifyalways:
Vanceastro/Timoski/Sinestroo newest modus operandi : Follow and monitor every thread that has to do with donation/help/financial challenges. As soon as any NLDER makes a donation or promises to send something, Sinestroo the resident scammer will send him/her a PM and from there, the cookie crumbles.

Best to ignore his PM's. Reply Sinestroo at your own risk. smiley
lol. Funny woman.
Gloriagee, hw far na. Make I pm you?
Re: gig by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sinestroo:
lol. Funny woman. Gloriagee, hw far na. Make I pm you?

You no get shame...

1 Like

Re: gig by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Acidosis:

You no get shame...

shame say I wan chyke am?
Re: gig by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sinestroo:
shame say I wan chyke am?
shame say you dey change name everyday dey beg woman for money through PMs.

1 Like

Re: gig by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
doctorkush:
like i post earlier, he had outstanding fee of two sessions to cover up. he could only raise the fee for this present session. He needs to clear his previous debt. That's where his problem lies.
Is he paying fees every semester? I am not understanding
Re: gig by onegig(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
We should not discard every story because of the bad eggs that have made things hard.

However we can sort this out easily. It is a portal and definitely they would allow payment using ATM cards.

Money doesn't have to necessarily go to the account of the user. One can always pay the fees directly just by getting his login details thereby cutting out abuse.

What the op needs to do is to prove beyond doubt that this is a case of lack of funds and not reckless living.

@op

1 Like

Re: gig by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
The op is yet to prove anything.
For all we know "his friend" may have dropped out.
Like i said my brother dropped out yet his portal still counts him as a student with outstanding fees and all that.
Re: gig by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 10, 2017
onegig:
We should not discard every story because of the bad eggs that have made things hard.

However we can sort this out easily. It is a portal and definitely they would allow payment using ATM cards.

Money doesn't have to necessarily go to the account of the user. One can always pay the fees directly just by getting his login details thereby cutting out abuse.

What the op needs to do is to prove beyond doubt that this is a case of lack of funds and not reckless living.

@op
I already mailed seun his log in details for confirmation because i can't just post it publicly. I pray he views it. and as for his deferment story,he knows this is the last session he will be given. and yes,this is a case of lack of funds,he tried his best doing menial jobs around ijebu ode (infinity precisely), i dont know if i got the spelling right cus I stay in lag. well after all this scams story coming up on this issue, I think its best I stop. i know I tried my best for him and God knows it.
Re: gig by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Sinestroo:
The op is yet to prove anything.
For all we know "his friend" may have dropped out.
Like i said my brother dropped out yet his portal still counts him as a student with outstanding fees and all that.
like I posted,he didn't drop out. I can't start typing epistles again. he sat for his exams despite having outstanding fees, he couldn't write few exams cus they are CBT which is automatically for only registered students (updated) which he isn't. deferred two sessions 2014/2015, 2015/2016 and now resumed 2016/2017 which is the last session he is granted by the institution.
Re: gig by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
doctorkush:
like I posted,he didn't drop out. I can't start typing epistles again. he sat for his exams despite having outstanding fees, he couldn't write few exams cus they are CBT which is automatically for only registered students (updated) which he isn't. deferred two sessions 2014/2015, 2015/2016 and now resumed 2016/2017 which is the last session he is granted by the institution.
And 1 carryover....
Re: gig by ifyalways(f): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3622116/5000-each-5-lucky-members/4

Sinestroo,the resident scammer/beggar forming " we can't just give you our hard earned money" so you don go beg and receive 20,000 ngn sharply this morning cheesy

Cunny thing. You quickly deleted the account details. (I have it, btw)

Lucky you. At least we go rest for your Pm's and Yeye beggy beggy threads for one week.

Otondo.

3 Likes

Re: gig by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Save The Live Of My Sister. / Did I Marry Wrong? / New Changes On Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.