Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures (41075 Views)

Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by oloriLFC(f): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
coobboy:

Beyonce is not white -_-
I never mentioned Beyonce. She even wasn't the first to show a baby bump.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Duru009(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Beyonce of Nigeria.......... ..
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Duru009(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Proudly carrying a bastard........!! !
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by ukwuijeuc: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
is really getting out of hand,were is our African culture? buried down the drain?what nonsense!! Must the pregnant Mothers show off their nude pics?pls pls and pls,this has to stop,y are we imitating the white for Christ sake,we are blacks and we have a culture,we have style,what we are known for.can we pls restore our tradition and stop this nudity kind of life style.even to so called pregnant mothers.Bleep,Bleep and Bleep. plssssssss!!!!!!!Restore back our Pride and CULTURE. For HEAVEN SAKE.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by slan87(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
At first wen I saw her face I wanted to say she looks beautiful but unfortunately, wen I scroll down I got to know its beautiful and its also a trash. RadaradaAt first wen I saw her face I wanted to say she looks beautiful but unfortunately, wen I scroll down I got to know its beautiful and its also a trash. RadaradaAt first wen I saw her face I wanted to say she looks beautiful but unfortunately, wen I scroll down I got to know its beautiful and its also a trash. Radarada
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by skitkid2(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:

Very childish opinion!
Thats cause you dont see my point of view

Its time we stop criticizing others

Before civilization, africans wore less clothes

You need to develop your mindset and think more before you talk/write

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by skitkid2(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
ukwuijeuc:
is really getting out of hand,were is our African culture? buried down the drain?what nonsense!! Must the pregnant Mothers show off their nude pics?pls pls and pls,this has to stop,y are we imitating the white for Christ sake,we are blacks and we have a culture,we have style,what we are known for.can we pls restore our tradition and stop this nudity kind of life style.even to so called pregnant mothers. Bleep,Bleep and Bleep. plssssssss!!!!!!!Restore back our Pride and CULTURE. For HEAVEN SAKE.
This is also an african culture

Lets stop being hypocrites

Think more next time before you criticize anybody

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Bowwow11(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
big belle sumtin dey anyway I wish u safe delivery
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by debbie223(f): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
mimi u b african woman ooo,,,,na wa,,,,na real wa
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Charly68: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
The demons the devil is using against these girls are 21st century ones...very strong and merciless..in just a matter of years he will render them to walk out naked without any sense of shame
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by AceDomino(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Copy catta
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Dayshow: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na who start this tin sef?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by esthadewunmi(f): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nonsense showing all her body including her pant for the sake of baby bump this is too much. Iranu
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by ismail09: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
What thing is this one expecting as a baby to come out of this madness undecidedWhat thing is this one expecting as a baby to come out of this madness
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Cusdamato(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
coobboy:

Beyonce is not white -_-
shes green abi?

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by SURElee(f): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Why do pregnant women hold their belly as if the baby wants to fall sef? This opportunity to take nude pixs while pregnant in the name of baby bum photos is somehow, our parents didn't do this, how did we the young generation get to this level of absorbing everything under other sun
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by coobboy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cusdamato:
shes green abi?

Lmao..

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by coobboy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
oloriLFC:
I never mentioned Beyonce. She even wasn't the first to show a baby bump.

Right. I was just letting you know, not only white people show up baby bumps. Beyoncé was just a viable example
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by lipstick2(f): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Lawalemi:
Wetin be this with pregnant ladies nowadays?

I still cannot understand the rationale behind it.Its very unafrican and stewpeed.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Tidamsel: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Splinz:
What nonsense baby bump! I say which kind nonsense red pant be that one eh... undecided
Bros take am eazy no mind ha.
Tho itz beautiful BT 2 xpozed
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Tidamsel: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2017
She luks beautiful in ha red outfit BT itz 2 xpoze specially being a married woman. Aunty did is AFRICA nt oyinbo land.

BT d pink outfit is also beautiful itz OK on ha, no odd comment on DAT.

Well she myt try 2 imitate DAT of Beyonce BT u supoze no say Americans no send bsidez most of their celebrities are known 4 nude pix, BT lyk I said dz is Africa specially Naija if u r nt careful ehn as in if u no take tym d comentz alone ehn.... I pause here
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Tidamsel: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2017
skitkid2:

Dear I reason wit u o BT I said somtn earlier DAT specially naija u no we talk a lot wot EVA a celebrity does gud or bad d public will alwaiz talk.
BT reason it dz way 4 d fact shez Marid pregnant n above all a Christian haba broda itz indecent na , com on.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Eaugusta(f): 4:03am On Feb 09, 2017
Calabarchild:
So everyone must know u're preg. Rubbish oshi
It's tiring seriously, they just won't keep their lives out of public
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by menwongo(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2017
coobboy:

Nigga what?
You mean quiet?

Chill the damn down with that. How does your nationality determine what you post online?

Black ass what?
You actually mean "how does your......'

I got no time for guys who can't brush teeth before telling other how to brush theirs'.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by menwongo(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2017
skitkid2:

Chia! This should be South Africa grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by Psoul(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Beautiful!

Hypocritical people every where it is only human flesh showing. Why all the judgement?

Let's see your own flesh
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures by coobboy(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2017
menwongo:

Black ass what?
You actually mean "how does your......'

I got no time for guys who can't brush teeth before telling other how to brush theirs'.

First off huh I'm confused Asl. And
Bruh!! If you had no time, you wouldn't have responded you know.
Your whole grammatical structure in just that one sentence is all wrong, but I'd let it slide. Thank you for your "time." Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) / Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party / PHOTOS: Akon Meets Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.