Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

...... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ...... (666 Views)

Save My Unemployed Life / Plz Save My Life !!! / Do I Keep Quiet And Save My Job? Please Advise.. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thank God
Re: ...... by Seun(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
You should provide a procedure for paying the school directly.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:
ok mr seun,i will ask him to send me the details, in screenshots. Have also thot of it but since its a pos means thats why i had to put up the account no. I will ask him to send me the procedures and will upload them.thanks for the reply.God bless
Re: ...... by Correctbro1: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Its like this is real, upload the procedures bro and let other kind hearted people see. Best of luck.
#correctbro
Re: ...... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote
Re: ...... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote autho
Re: ...... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:
and the procedures for payment. The pay with card isn't available atm, only pos. he can forward his matric no and password for confirmation. Thanks.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cc seun
Cc correctbro1
Cc akanbibabatunde

My mistake, hes studying microbiology and not biochemistry. Blessing
Re: ...... by Pureheart91(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Looks real, plz push to frontpage.

Actually thinking NL shud have a welfare page where such issues should be posted

Well silver and gold i have not, but with your eyes on God and trust on him,never relent for he can do all things.

God never fails.
Re: ...... by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
doctorkush:
Cc seun
Cc correctbro1
Cc akanbibabatunde

My mistake, hes studying microbiology and not biochemistry. Blessing
oh shit, this looks real. Seun how do you see this?
Re: ...... by Emmaesty(f): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
This looks very real. I'm a recent graduate of the school and to the best of my knowledge, Faculty of Science exams begins on Feb 13th. I just wish I could help out.

Kind hearted Nairalanders, please help this guy.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Pls with what is been posted ^^^ i plead to every kindhearted fellow to help out. @emmaesty, is the profile a genuine one??
Seun and lalasticlala you can't be mute on this, help push forward and try confirm if it's real or fake. @least he provided some evidence you asked him for, this is your platform.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Seun:
direct procedures for payment into the school can only be seen with access to the students profile i.e password and matric no or directly from the school ict centres ..tho its unavailable but i already mailed you his details for confirmation. Thanks
Re: ...... by Emmaesty(f): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
Pls with what is been posted ^^^ i plead to every kindhearted fellow to help out. @emmaesty, is the profile a genuine one??
Seun and lalasticlala you can't be mute on this, help push forward and try confirm if it's real or fake. @least he provided some evidence you asked him for, this is your platform.
The profile looks genuine except for the part where it shows 2012/2013 instead of 2016/2017 session

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Science... Help / Technician Job At Pedini Bosch Abuja / Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.