Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Guys Please Review My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys Please Review My Website (636 Views)

Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Please Review My Work / Please Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Review My Website by kingvectorv(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
I created a website forum i Need Your reviews http://yukhub.com

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Review My Website by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Do you think Nairaland got this great by cloning other sites? If you really want to succeed, if you wanna be great, try and be original. Be unique bro.. Change the design of that forum. You can even make it look more beautiful and simple than NL. Definitely not by photocopying. Good luck.
Re: Guys Please Review My Website by mosezky: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
kingvectorv:
just created a website forum like nairaland http://yukhub.ga
you know get sense....sorry if i insult you....why you go clone nairaland forum......make your own forum unique.....and different..
#stopphotocopy
Re: Guys Please Review My Website by kingvectorv(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Guys Please Review My Website by Calismart(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your forum is good.You just need to work hard on it.

And,the Adsense at the top,try putting the perfect banner size there or use a responsive banner because your site will have to be zoomed because of the top ad

I represent www.storiesmagic.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

More Tech At Mytechmore..com- The Review / Free Wordpress Premium Themes From Mp3maga / Hello Everyone Flashwebtech Inc Is Here We Are Ready To Show You Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.