Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed (22197 Views)

Comparing Me With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Mikel Obi – Okorocha / Shehu Yaradua And Muhammadu Buhari's Throwback Photos / "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by Abumighty(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sharrup my fwend
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by mickeymimi: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
" In 2009, Lai Mohammed demanded daily [/b]briefing on Yar'Adua's health from then minister of information, Dora Akunyili.

In a report by Vanduard on Monday, December 21, 2009, Mohammed said: "the current situation whereby ministers and aides of the President give out uncoordinated information on his health, is doing more harm than good."

He goes on further: “It is clear to discerning Nigerians that those pretending to speak authoritatively on the President's health are deceiving the public since they are neither well informed on the issue nor competent to speak on it.

“Therefore, a daily briefing by the Minister of Information, based on authentic details provided by the President's doctors, should start forthwith. As we have said many times, the health of the President, as a public figure can no longer be of interest only to his family and friends. [b]Nigerians have a right to know
," he said.

This man na 2 face and Yar'adua was still alive then..
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by NoBetterNigeria: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Can you put her pics on the T-shirt too? If yes I'm interested

anuwears:
PROMO PROMO PROMO
It is the "Season Of Love" ..With 3k do you know you can get your spouse and yourself a quality customized lovers T shirt
BBMC - D3EF9E6B
Check out my signature for samples
Or via Instagram - @anu_wears
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by lagdmark(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
The old man lai Mohammed is the worst thing that has happened to this country since May 2015.
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by bilal4riid(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
vatiqan:
Wetin dey happen for this country sef?

Buhari, show us certificate; e go hire 13 SANs to defend am for court. Now, Buhari talk to Nigerians from obodo oyibo; na war of words; from offensive to deffensive... I confuse o!

I will quote you soon.
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by Smartbinidude: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
What will it cost PMB to send Nigerians a 2-minute video clip? I know PMB is nt dead yet, but let him speak for himself..As for Lai Mohammed, na lie lie go kill u!
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by Amenphx: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
With respect to your age liar Mohammed, ask Mr president to talk to us from London and also leave late Ya'adua family out of this pls #istandwithNigeria.
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by uvalued(m): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
vatiqan:
Wetin dey happen for this country sef?

Buhari, show us certificate; e go hire 13 SANs to defend am for court. Now, Buhari talk to Nigerians from obodo oyibo; na war of words; from offensive to deffensive... I confuse o!

Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by Cohen2: 12:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Lie Lie Muhammed has come again. Go tell that story 2 the members of your family
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by MDOLOFU: 5:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Look at one of the mistake baba did. So he waited for six month to select this old fool? Yaradua remain the most loved Nigeria president so coming to make this kind of statement abt him is like turning the whole Nigeria against APC with the hardship u guys are putting us try. so we are waiting patiently for 2019
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by aku626(m): 5:51am On Feb 09, 2017
So you won't do your job if Buhari is sick or incapacitated?
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by Endykris: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Oga Lai u never seize to interest us afteall u are a guru in this sphere. 2010 and 2017 in different perspectives. U would have been more interesting if u were still in the opposition. Ride on the lies Lai- orange and Apple perspectives( 2010 and 2017)
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by Endykris: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2017
lord Lai lying d lies. I just love this lord Lai. How I wish u were still in the opposition, we 4 no hear word again. U are indeed a guru in this game. Ride on d lies lord Lai- orange and apple(2010 and 2017) perspectives. U will never seize to interest us. I support u 100%. Na u fit Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by daveP(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Lai, you must be sick in your duplex structure; upstairs and downstairs.
Re: Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed by pxalmydee(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2017
this man keeps dishing out Hit Lies back to back...I will need you as my campaign publicity officer in the coming election ..I know if I steal and take the money overseas, he will tell the people that am only keeping the money in foreign account for the state so as to attract foreign interest ;Dthis man keeps dishing out Hit Lies back to back...I will need you as my campaign publicity officer in the coming election ..I know if I steal and take the money overseas, he will tell the people that am only keeping the money in foreign account for the state so as to attract foreign interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic New Year: Osun And Kano Declare Public Holiday / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi / APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.