Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,320 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Diamond Bank Vs Stamp Duty Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Vs Stamp Duty Fee (448 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / First Bank Vs Dispatch Rider: N355 Million Fraud Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Vs Stamp Duty Fee by justnnecky(f): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is it just me or has anyone noticed that Diamond bank happens to be the only bank that robs their customers of their monies under the disguise of stamp duty fee.
For instance, I was debited three times in two days for October stamp duty fee when I was only credited once in the said month.
Who else is going through the same ordeal?
Re: Diamond Bank Vs Stamp Duty Fee by MrJorge(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Same here. I was debited four times up to #1000 between January and February this year. Meanwhile, I haven't credited the said account through out this year.
Re: Diamond Bank Vs Stamp Duty Fee by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
justnnecky:
Is it just me or has anyone noticed that Diamond bank happens to be the only bank that robs their customers of their monies under the disguise of stamp duty fee.
For instance, I was debited three times in two days for October stamp duty fee when I was only credited once in the said month.
Who else is going through the same ordeal?
as 4 me I have not been credited since December last year and yet I was debited #50, #50, #300 and #1500 consecutively for the past 4 days..

(1) (Reply)

White Maize For Sell / Energy Power Saver For Homes And Offices / De-glamour Building And House Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.