Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) (53130 Views)

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture / Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by HarveySpecter1: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wives should fight the side chicks not their husbands
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good for the Slutt

Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by RaseJudex(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
The attacked lady may be innocent.

Advice to all unmarried ladies: stop frolicking with married men, some married women are walking devils in skirt looking for whom to vent their marriage frustration on.
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Rtopzy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ogah oh
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by yinkson(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
See wickedness of the highest order...

BTW she brought out blade and you wait to witness it undecided
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
womem are heartless
Very heartless

Blacky, why you no call me since?
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by maberry(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
I no want put mouth for husband and wife matter grin
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by HRich(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
ritababe:
men lipsrsealed
Ritababe take time ooO,
what do you mean by men
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Pearly255(f): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Why mess her up this much and your husband is somewhere else banging another woman.... Some women sha, that's unnecessary and heartless. It is well. Oluwa is involved in marriages. If I catch my husband with another I'd walk away instead of create a scene some men are motherfuckas born to cheat why kill myself over them. In their dreams! I love a beautiful home, plenty children. With a faithful husband he doesn't have to be perfect cos waiting for a perfect and faithful husband is like waiting for #HELLFIRE
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by LorDBolton(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
@least they didn't. Say it's herdsmen

Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2017

Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Richy4(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmm!!! So Women still fight over men in this 21st century ...
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Tisham20(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
apostle most hear this
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by lastpage: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
ovokooo:

It was the passersby, Job said, that took Onogwu to the Bar Beach Police Station from where she was taken to a hospital. Magistrate Botoku granted Tina a N200,000 bail with one surety in the like sum. She adjourned the case till March 1.
Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/woman-slashes-husbands-suspected-mistresss-breast-face-picture/

Let me see: Who is going to stand that 200K bail for her?

Lawyers? She nor get!
Her husband? The man still dey vex nor be small
The woman she cut with razor? That one will prefer she is remanded in Kirikiri so that she can continue with her "supposed" affair with the prisoner's husband! shocked shocked

So, whichever way, she is the loser! She might/likely get jailed at the end of trial.

Lesson: When angry, take a deep breath and use your brain.
There are times when you take a bad action and end-up being the loser

Lastpage!

Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by TinaAnita(f): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's not as if she caught them red handed in the act? Too bad.. How many ladies can she attack because that poor girl isn't the only one her husband cheats on her with? Why not transfer your aggression to your husband as he is the one answerable to you and not that poor girl?
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
I have cheating .
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by marshalcarter: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
IamJix:
grin cheesy grin
lolzzzzzz....lyk seriously...is dis wah you have to say grin grin
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by TinaAnita(f): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
If you can't keep your husband then don't expect another woman to do that for you..Arrant nonsense. It's not her fault that your husband is not faithful to you. What nonsense!
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by TinaAnita(f): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Wives should fight the side chicks not their husbands

That's the foolish and pathetic part of it.
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Women bit theirselves like as if

Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by akigbemaru: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cruel and barbaric act.
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by ibrocool(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
This fight reminds me of two girls fighting some years ago. I saw them fighting but just passed by. Then, I heard a loud voice shouting "wan ti bora wan si wowo (they have naked each other). I took 180 degree turning with increased acceleration to see the shame they have caused to each other. I go watch film wey I no pay for, no be me send them to fight.
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Origin(f): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Christians again? grin

One man one wife

Turn the other cheek (or is it other bed)

Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by BlackSeptember: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oyind17:
Very heartless

Blacky, why you no call me since?
Will do so tomao.
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Will do so tomao.
OK
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by fabuloz1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
ritababe:
men lipsrsealed
What happen to men?
Women always jealous of their fellow women which result to violence
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by spafu(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Una come dey hide the thing, how we go take see the extent of the cut?
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by ogedokis: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
End time
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by Verami(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
God help us all. Bad sight.
Re: Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) by curvilicious: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Lol!
Don't play with women o
D day i will slash somebody too is coming grin

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt