Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health (2250 Views)

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health / President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by Gentle99(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is not in hospital in the UK.
He made this statement, while responding to questions from State House correspondents, after Wednesday’s weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, which was presided over by Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo.
He said Buhari was not in any hospital and that there was no need “to be giving bulletin” on his health status.
Mohammed also insisted that the President was “well, hale and hearty” and not in any danger health-wise.
He pointed out that if all was not well, his cabinet members would have been panicking and not going about their normal duties.
Buhari sent a letter to the National Assembly on Sunday , extending his 10-day vacation in the UK , to enable him complete and receive test results from his doctors.
Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by vatiqan(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by sarrki(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wailers is this how to play opposition?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by Splinz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
Wailers is this how to play opposition?

Zombies, is this the promised change undecided

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by Haphard(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Where is he? Gambia Hospital ahbi??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by warripekin(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Something is not right with Nigeria. If Mr president is not in any hospital and he is hale and hearty, then that's the abdication of responsibility on his part by not showing up for duty.Where is president Buhari? This government owe us a responsibility to inform us of his whereabout. Nigeria is being taken for a ride once again. This government can not hide the truth forever and it's high time we told them to face reality. I feel terrible being a Nigerian presently.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by Ebubeslym(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
This Liar Mohammed is indeed very stupid oh.
How can a hale and hearty President be expecting his medical test results anxiously?

If i slap you ehh.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by LouisBERG: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Get your facts right and provide a valid source until then, I would say you have no inkling of what's going on.

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by Gentle99(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
LouisBERG:
Get your facts right and provide a valid source until then, I would say you have no inkling of what's going on.

#caLLmeBERG

Doubting Thomas, take the link! If you have been deceived all your life, are you to take it to the extremes when relating with others?
http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/08/buhari-not-uk-hospital-lai-mohammed-gives-update-presidents-health/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by Cletus77(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dat man's tongue needs to be paralysed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by LouisBERG: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gentle99:

Doubting Thomas, take the link! If you have been deceived all your life, are you to take it to the extremes when relating with others?
http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/08/buhari-not-uk-hospital-lai-mohammed-gives-update-presidents-health/
So you have the link all this while and you decided not to put it there at the first place smh....first impression matters dude. One may think you came up with this info in your own accord without a valid source. A harmless statement shouldn't give you a heightened hiccup. #Peace

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by LouisBERG: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gentle99:

So you have the link all this while and you decided not to put it there at the first place smh....first impression matters dude. One may think you came up with this info in your own accord without a valid source. However, I see no reason why a harmless statement should give you a heightened hiccup. #Peace

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by AustineE1: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
How did we get so low in this country,that miscreants are now in charge of affairs in our nation.
Men who have no shame and can do anything to remain relevant. Are this the ministers PMB took six months to appoint,i give up on Nigeria!! My heart weeps 'a paradise lost'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by AustineE1: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
LouisBERG:

So you have the link all this while and you decided not to put it there at the first place smh....first impression matters dude. One may think you came up with this info in your own accord without a valid source. However, I see no reason why a harmless statement should give you a heightened hiccup. #Peace

#caLLmeBERG
This is a very cheap effort in avoiding the content of the message,you asked for a link and you got served,why not comment on the message and leave the messenger alone.

Young boys learning evil ways from lia mohammed,i spit!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by Jaabioro(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abdication of responsibility, duty and going on AWO.. I won't say much because all that has been coming from state house has been a frivolous news.. therefore it stand on ironical side. Another lied drop from Lai Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by iykofias(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
No longa in d hospital? So u guys have finally transfered him to d mortuary. Chai chai diaris Mohammed oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by SalamRushdie: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ebubeslym:
This Liar Mohammed is indeed very stupid oh.
How can a hale and hearty President be expecting his medical test results anxiously?

If i slap you ehh.

Just Imagine ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by fowosh: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
he is lying again........and Jesus wept............dis guy has Neva told any lies at all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by ddippset(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
The return of Buhari is going to be more anticipated than the return of MMM.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by iyilax(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmmm! Dis Lai Mohammed will surely enter hell fire if he continue to tell lies. Every day with lie lie lie lie lie!!!!!! Kai.
Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by juman(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
A president cannot be hiding away like that.

If he is tired of being a president, he should go back to his house, nigerians are not forcing him to be president. By the way he is a bad performing president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by ZombieKilla: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Buhari is in UK morgue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health by NaWhoBanMe: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Meanwhile in another news, Na so I enter Bamboo drinking parlour make I buy Goldberg go sammer the Dog meat wey I buy from Franco (Chai! Franco go soon collect Grammy for best Dog cooker)
Na so the woman tell me say Goldberg na 250 o! Chai, I shock, this resession real o!

Na WhO Ban Me?

(1) (Reply)

Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) / Rural Development Through Renewal In Akwa Ibom By AKSG. / We Need Armoured Tanks To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Policeman Tells Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.